14.

At Elam's condo...

Elam and his friends had not seen each other for a while, work was keeping them apart. Kyle was on a business trip in Italy he was back and they decided to have a nice chilled night in Elam's place to catch up.

They were discussing the feedback that Kyle came back from Italy. They were finally taking action toward their dreams of designing their own Sneakers and Shoe Brand.

Elam: You did good son.

Anga: Great job brother. I like these materials they are fresh and new.

Kyle: Yeah but we still have to look around here, we could find something better trusts me.

Anga: No doubt, but the whole point is that we want something different from other brands.

Elam: I will leave you two to research these materials then we will choose from there.

Kyle: Yeah will do that man. So what did I miss?

Anga: Nothing much from my side I have been just working hard and playing harder.

Elam: ( He laughed out loud) look at this guy he is a player now. They let you smash once, and now you think you are a player.

Kyle: (He laughed too) Christmas comes once a year my boy.

Anga: Ha ha ha! (He mocked them) Y'all are funny as hell but at least I had my Christmas. And for your information, it's more than a Christmas boys and I'm going strong.

Kyle: You mean you have been hitting that?

Anga: You sound disrespectful to my girl now. I ain't just hitting....

Elam cut him before finishing his sentence.

Elam: You are falling for her, aren't you? You catching feelings.

Kyle: It's all over your face, and you are both whipped.

Elam: It's like that now? That woman whipped me a long time ago and I love her. That's my truth I'm admitting to it.

Kyle: So Anga what's your truth?

Anga: We are just having fun so she says.

Kyle: Having fun, from whose heart is at stake?

Elam: Zee told me that Nadia said they were having fun so maybe there is nothing more to it, so my brother be careful don't put your heart into it.

Anga: It's easier said than done. How can I not man this woman calls, texts, she comes over to my place, she cooks for me, she invited me to her place and I fetch her from work and I take her? Just last weekend we spent it together.

Kyle: You have nice life problems and I envy them.

Elam: To me it sounds like you are in a relationship serious.

They all laughed.

Kyle: So when are you telling her?

Anga: About what?!

Kyle: Your feelings for her.

Anga:  When you have confessed yours to Lisa.

Elam: (He laughed out loud) Goodman. He must not talk too much he still has to confess too.

Kyle: We have our first date tomorrow. Watch and learn brothers.

Elam: Have you been talking to her?

Kyle: She texted me first, and from there on we have been texting every day. And she asked me on a date so I said yes.

Anga: It seems like she doing all the work, so it still doesn't count to me. Anyways I'm happy the way things are, I don't wanna ruin anything.

Elam: As long as you are a happy man.

Kyle: So you and Zama what's good? any wedding bells?

Anga: Yeah you said you wouldn't wait. I know just a perfect tailor for our suites.

Elam: I can't wait for my dreams to come through man, but I still have to make a call to Cuba before saying I do. I don't want any loose ends. Speaking of that maybe I should speak to her girls and find out what she likes and what she doesn't.

Kyle: How about we found out from the girls, without them suspecting anything, and planned the whole thing ourselves?

Anga: That's a great idea I don't trust Nad she would spill out, without even noticing that one.

Elam: As much as I would love to be hands-on, I can't fellas my job is too demanding. Where will I get all that time?

Kyle: Leave all that to us. My PR will help us and Anga is good at these things so what are you saying?

Elam: Let's do it! I want it to be too perfect.

Anga: Then say no more.

Elam was excited about this whole thing he couldn't wait to have Zama. They were drinking talking mostly about the event, they were still planning when Anga's phone rang and it was Nadia.

Anga: Hey are you good?

Nadia: Yes where are you? I am at your doorstep.

Anga: I am with my boys chilling at Elam's. I'm sorry but you didn't say you were gonna come.

Nadia: No, I needed to talk but it's alright. We will talk.

Anga: Are you sure you are okay?

Nadia: I will be fine. I fought with my father, I needed a place to sleep but I will drive to Zama's.

Anga: Wait I'm on my way. Don't move okay give me ten minutes.

He hung up the phone. And looked around for his keys

Anga: Guys I got to go. Nadia needs me.

Elam: Is she okay?

Anga: She doesn't sound alright I think she was crying, man

Kyle: What did she say?

Anga: She said she needs a place to sleep and something about fighting with her father.
I got to go fellas. We will talk.

He exited in a hurry.

Elam: Hey drive safe man! (He said after him)

Thank you for reading
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️