44.

Lisa: I left her here and she is not picking up her phone.

Zama: She had an emergency to attend to. I guess it's work, because she left a note.

Lisa: Well I was hoping she was gonna be here. So last night when I got home I did some digging.

Zama: Okay. What digging?

Lisa: Kyle told me everything and I believe him.

Lisa explained everything to her. And she wasn't still convinced because she didn't trust the boys after the evidence she saw. But she was sick and worried about Elam and the state she found him in yesterday.

Unknown location...

Guy: She is here. What should we do?

Nadia: Tie her in that chair. Ooh no, on second thought don't tire her we still have unfinished business. (She laughed)

Her phone rang and it was Anga.

Anga: We need to talk, Kyle told me everything and I know that she knows.

Nadia: I don't want anything to do with you and your crazy-ass friends. I'm in the middle of something here...

Anga: I need your help. I need to find her and that's the only way we could bring our friends together.

Nadia: I said I don't want anything to do with y'all now I got to go.

Anga: Hear me out!

Nadia: I know how much you love your friend and you don't wanna see her hurt and I love my friend too. He is out of his mind and I need your help.

Nadia: What makes you think that I'm interested in helping you and especially after you betrayed my friend?

Anga: I am desperate Nad, Please trust me he didn't sleep with she is lying and I need her to prove that.

Nadia: Okay I will send you the address and don't make me regret it okay?

Anga: Nah I got you baby.

Nadia: Whatever!

She dropped the phone and got back to business. She was in an old warehouse.

Nadia: You disrespected me repeatedly, and every time you did that, the only thing I could think of was when do I get this bitch alone and beat the hell out of it.

Get up bitch!

Paloma: I see that bitch sent you to fight her battles.

She slapped her so hard she choked, she was still in disbelief when she slapped her again in her face. She fought back and slap her too, and Nad became angry and punched her in the stomach, she was aiming for the face but she hid it with her arms blocking her face. Paloma tried to throw a punch but she dodge it.

Nad threw her down and punched  her nose bled but Nad didn't stop. Paloma flipped her over and she was on top throwing punches some hit her but she blocked the most.

Nad managed to get up and she kicked her hard on her stomach she fell.

She kicked her again and again she was down defeated. She slapped her twice then she got out to the guy he was working with.

Nadia: Tie her up.

The guy did as he was told. She caught her breath and drank water. She spotted a sports car coming and she knew it was him and she hated him too for what he and his friend did to her friend.