10.

Last night was great for them all they enjoyed their time out. Zama and Elam spent the night together but they were not intimate because Elam didn't wanna seem like he was taking advantage of her since she was drunk. They drank more in his Condo, they were both tempted but he chose to be a gentleman they shared a bed cuddling the whole night and he never let her go she was in his arms and it felt good to him.

Lisa drove Kyle home and Anga was driving Nadia to her place but they decided to spend the night together and it was on and wild night for them.

At Nadia's mansion.

She was up in the bathroom fixing her hair she kept on looking in the mirror just making sure that it was really her because she didn't recognise the freaky woman she was seeing and she had no regret at all because she enjoyed her night with Anga.

She jumped when she saw Anga barge into the bathroom.

Nadia: Come on man don't you knock you scared me.

Anga: My bad but I was really pressed I had to pee. (He said washing his hands)

Nadia: It's okay. Can you excuse me I was about to take a shower?

Anga: Good I could use some so I'm gonna join you.

Nadia: No thank you I don't think that's a good idea.

She turned to a naked man in front of her. She gasped at a sight of a gorgeous man. He had a perfect body and his manhood was just out there and it was hard. Her eyes stuck on his manhood seeing that brought her back memories from last night. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her heart skipped a bit.

Anga: You like what you see?

Nadia:  (She tried to say something but nothing came out. She cleared her throat) Why are you naked? And why is it so hard?

Anga: Well firstly because I'm going to join you we gonna shower together. And secondly, it's hard not to be hard when I know that under that towel there is a naked sexy woman right in front of me

Nadia: You are something else. I ain't...

Before she even finished what she was saying he grabbed her and removed the towel and she was left naked. He came closer to her and held her by her waist and kissed her passionately she kissed him back she had never felt like that in her life it was like magic. He lifted her to the shower without breaking the kiss her legs were crossed over his waist. And his hands were grabbing her ass very tight.

Things got heated in the shower and the next thing she was back in his arms and legs crossed over his manly tight ass they were both breathless but still doing the dids in the shower and Nadia was getting it as she wanted it.
After the hot session in the shower, Nadia was very shy she couldn't even look at him. She open the drawer and took the sealed toothbrush and handed it to him without looking at him. He pulled her by her arm carefully not hard she ended up in his chest again which seemed to be all she ever did and he kissed her lips.

Anga: Thank you. (He kissed her forehead)

Nadia: You are welcome. (She finally looked up at his eyes and blushed)

Anga: (Brushing her cheek with his thumb)You are so beautiful.

Nadia: Yeah I think I'm gonna go and get dressed and go make breakfast I'm starving.

She went to the kitchen to make something to eat. While Anga was getting dressed and made the bed and cleared the bedroom.

Nadia was having a hard time not thinking about this guy he just met and she was worried that she was falling for him.

She was busy with breakfast and talking alone giving herself threats.

Nadia: (She talked to herself)
I can't fall for him no no! I won't allow it. It was just one amazing night of my life and it won't happen again I should know better than anyone that it is forbidden for me to love. I just can't do this...

Suddenly the main front door swung open and she found her loving Aunt Amirah with a big smile. She was shocked thinking about Anga who might come down any minute.

Nadia: Atha! (Aunty) what are you doing here, I mean what a surprise.

Her Aunty was very sweet and bubbly she gave her a hug squeezing her tight

Nadia: Okay Atha! I can't breathe now.

Aunty: I'm so happy to see you. You are so grown up I can't believe it. Come, come let's take a selfie I wanna send it now now back at home. (She spoke in an Indian accent)

Nadia: Wait Atha you must be tired we gonna take selfies in no time, for now, I need to go get my phone, you know... for selfies. Yaaaay! (She lifted her arms pretending to be excited)

Aunty: Yaaay! I will be waiting.

She ran upstairs and found Anga on the doorstep about to get out. She pushed him back in.

Anga: Is everything alright?

Nadia: Shhhh! I can't explain right now but I need you to stay here a little while. I have company. (She whispered)

Anga: Your boyfriend? (He whispered back)

Nadia: No it's not. It's my Atha.

Anga: Your what?

Nadia: My Aunty and she can't see you because that would be the end of me please stay here. (still whispered)

Anga: Okay okay! Breathe it's alright I will stay here.

Nadia: I thank you I will get rid of her very soon I promise.

She went back downstairs and found her Aunt eating her breakfast.

Aunty: What took you so long baby? This food doesn't have a taste no spice no nothing.

Nadia: So Aunty is everything alright back at home?

Thanks for reading.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️