28.

Kamila: It's my first time here, so I don't really know anyone in particular but I was lucky enough to meet Zama and now we are here.

Nadia: I see, so friend how have you been?

Zama: I have been great, amazing, I have been perfect Nad and I am the happiest woman alive I can tell you that.

Nadia: It's all over your face baby, I'm so jealous of you. I see you are glowing girl, Mr. Doc has been tapping that ass.

Zama: Damn straight baby! (She giggled) So how is marriage life treating you?

Nadia: Well it's alright I guess, but I can't seem to get used to the fact that I have a husband.

Zama: Mmmh speaking of Mr husband, have you two done it? You know...

Nadia: No way, I want him to get the message that he ain't tapping that as yet. He has to work hard for it.

Zama: You bitch! I know who's been tapping that.

Nadia: You shut that mouth. He doesn't seem to get off his hands to the cookie jar and I don't want him to stop.

Zama: You are bad!

They both laughed hard until Lisa showed up looking very tired but she looked stunning in her maternity dress.

Lisa: I know you bitches ain't catching up without me.

Zama: Never babe we know the rules, Hey baby you look very stunning. (They kissed on the cheek)

Nadia: (Kissed the cheek too playing with the tummy). Baby, you look amazing, how is my niece is she growing?

Lisa: I'm great ladies, it's good to see y'all again I missed you girls, (She pouted). Ooh hi, I'm Lisa and you are?

Kamila: I'm Kamila, it's good to meet you.

Nadia: She is Zama's guest.

Lisa: Mmh I see, she's Cuban too.

Zama: No she is not, she is from Uganda.

Lisa: Ooh I thought she sounded like Cuban, so Zee Where did you meet her?

Zama: I just met her, She is new here I thought it will be good for her just to get some air and meet my people.

Lisa: How did meet her though?

Nadia: She is her patient, shocking right?

Kamila: Why is it shocking?

Zama: I never really get close with my patients. So you are the first.

Kamila: Lucky me then. (She smiled a little)

Nadia: Okay girls I didn't come here to discuss patients, so what's up let's order.

Kamila: But it seems like you have ordered already without us.
(She joked)

Nadia: Yes I did order my drink, is that okay with you Miss Kamila? And when you say "us" does it include you because to be quite frankly I don't even know you...

Zama: Okay, what are we having girls? (She quickly cut Nad)

Lisa: (She called out to the waiter)
I'm starving y'all.

Nadia: How is she treating you friend?

Lisa: How do you know it's she Nad?

Nadia: I'm a doctor honey, I know these things but in your case, it's easy to tell, you are damn fine your skin is glowing babe. So how is daddy is he ready?