48.

Nadia: I wanted strippers and it's only because Maya is here and I have to respect her, otherwise we would talking another story...

Zama: I know friend but the thought of another man's butt in my face no no girl.

Nadia: You know after my divorce I swore that I'm gonna make the most of it. Touch some random man's ass, abs, shoulders, and beard. I just wanna do what I want and live my life for me.

Lisa: You know that Zama is too innocent for that.

Nadia: Innocent who?

Zama: Me of course. (She laughed) I mean you know that.

Nadia: Do you still remember back in Varsity?

Lisa: She did a lot back there. (She laughed)

Zama: That's because I had both of you and you guys taught me the ways of the real world. I am so fortunate to meet such great people, you guys have been there for me.

Lisa: Ooh babe! That's so sweet but the truth is that we saved each other.

Nadia: You girls are gonna make me cry, we have had each other, and we still do.

Lisa: We have come a long way. Who would have thought?

Zama: Me and Elam, I had given up.

Nadia: Yeah, but you talked about him every day. We loved your love story.

Lisa: I remember Nad used to say, one day we will find him, and the first thing we would do, is to take him to her father's warehouse and beat him up badly.

Zama: But the opposite happened, she ended up taking his fiance to the warehouse house to fulfill her dreams of beating up someone there.

They laughed.

Lisa: Life is a funny thing. I'm so happy for you my friend I mean you are finally getting married.

Zama: I'm happy for me too and for us, girls we work hard to be where we are and we have men.

Nadia: Not just any men, but the hot steamy ones. Kind, loving, and successful.

Lisa: The craziest part is that I have a son, you know I'm still in shock sometimes I just look at him, and be thinking, is he really mine? It's so crazy because I always thought Zama would be the first one to have a baby. I mean she is the kind one and she has an undying love for kids.

Zama: True friend, you did surprise me. And I am a Godmother to the most beautiful baby.

Nadia: He is very adorable but I don't see myself having a baby just yet. I just recovered from a traumatic experience so I don't think I would be fit for another soul that will depend on me.

Lisa: Sorry friend, you had to go through that.

Nadia: I know that I don't like talking about it, but friends that whole marriage thing got into me so bad, it traumatized me. There were times I felt like I was losing it and good as dead. I had to learn to love a whole stranger that was also forced to love me.

I feel like, in this twenty century, we, young people need to stand up for ourselves even though it's not easy to let down our parents but it's just insane to think that we sacrifice our freedom and happiness just to please our families.

Zama: I cannot imagine how that must have felt and you are a very strong woman.

Lisa: We as women aren't supposed to go through all that crap or anyone for that matter. We are not supposed to be strong at all, we are soft and emotional. And we need to be loved and protected by those who love us, whether our families, friends, or lovers. When did we have to be strong for anything? I don't wanna be strong. I just wanna be me.