41.

Nadia: Litha think damnit! Where she could be?

Litha: I don't know anyone or place she could be without you guys.

Nadia: When is the last time you talked to her?

Litha: When she requested a hair and makeup quotation.

Nadia: Okay.

Lisa: What does she say?

Nadia: She doesn't know where she is.

Lisa: What could have happened?

Nadia: Try Kyle again.

Lisa: He is not picking.

Nadia: Or maybe, this whole marriage thing overwhelmed her, and she needed some space.

Lisa: But she would have told us and the last time we spoke she was excited about it.

Nadia: Don't you have Buhle's phone number?

Lisa: No I don't, and I'm sure she knows where they are. See, if Kyle trusted me with his so-called surprise for Elam, now I would have a fucking idea where they are.

There was a knock.

Nadia: Let me get it, it might be her.

Liam: It's me, girls, I drove as fast as I could. What happened where is she?

Lisa: Have you sent the postponed messages?

Liam: Yes I did.

Nadia: What if something bad happened...

Lisa: Look, look Nad it's Maya.

Nadia: Call her. (She dialed her number)

Maya: Hello...

Lisa: Thank you, Maya! Is she with you?

Maya: No she is not. She...

Nadia: What do mean Maya? Ooh my God she is hurt where ever she is I can feel it.

Maya: Calm down! She is safe, she called me but she didn't sound alright. She said she was coming home and I have no idea what happened. I sent the text because I got a notification of the wedding being postponed and I thought you knew what was happening.

Lisa: Please let us know. When she gets there. Thank you, Maya.

Maya: Alright.

Zama's friends were frustrated when she didn't show up at their bachelorette party, they searched for her everywhere. The last time they talked to her was around four at noon and she was getting ready to party, they waited for her at the venue but she didn't show up and her phone was off too.

Elam and the boys were not picking up their phones because they left their phones in the car, they were having the time of their lives at the farm.

Earlier that day...

Zama was in a great mood, singing in the shower, her outfit was already prepared. She stepped out of the shower and played her feel-good music, having a glass of wine.

The doorbell rang and she thought it was one of her friends because they were pressuring her to move faster so that she will make it to the party.

But it was a totally different person. It was Kamilla and she let her in. She looked drained as if she hadn't slept for days.

Zama: Wow, hey!