8.

Still at the charity event..

Zama: I am sure it's the first time meeting you gentlemen. But you never know.

Lisa: What about me? Don't I look familiar? (She asked directed to Kyle)

Kyle: Not at all.

Anga: Maybe only in his dreams.

They all laughed

The event went on and on. Until it was time for Elam to talk he was thanking all the sponsors and all those who donated.

Zama: What the hell is he doing here? (shocked )

Nadia: That's the asshole that rejected me look how yummy he is so perfect (she whispered to Zama)

Zama: No Nad this can't be right. That's Elam. How is this possible do you mean that's the Doctor you have been talking about?

Lisa joined in the whispering conversation.

Lisa: What the fuck did I hear you say that's Elam? Girl he is fire. What's happening tonight look at these gorgeous men sitting with us, when I thought I have seen it all. Then boom another gorgeous.

Zama: Girls you don't get it. This means these are his friends...wait wait Nad is he the Doctor, the one you have been talking about?

They all jump when heard everyone clapping hands and everyone was standing on their feet. Elam was done thanking people and he was very pleased with the way the event went.

He searched for his friends and it was easy to spot them because it was not that packed. He didn't see her at first but when he got closer then he saw her. His heart was beating fast and got nervous but still, his eyes were locked with hers and she was looking straight into his eyes with the biggest smile ever. Their eyes never left each other until he sited.

Most of all she was very proud of him. Only then did it hit her how fast time really travels she was now looking at a man, not a boy anymore and he was unapologetic handsome.

He finally smiled at her showing off his dimples and she just melted she wanted to give him the biggest hug but Zama was a bit shy and every eye was on them, especially at the table. Her friends were smiling too but the guys were lost.

Elam: This must be the most beautiful night of my life. Wow! small world isn't it?

Lisa: Indeed (she nodded with a smirk)

Anga: No shit!

Kyle: Yes shit. (He said shock too. Now remembering where he knew her from)

Nadia: Well Doc it seems like there is no need for me to introduce my friends here.

Lisa: Nad! He still doesn't know me and I don't know him.

Elam: The lady is correct I still need an introduction, Nadia.

The Whole time he was looking at Zama, only her.

Nadia: These are my friends. Zama and Lisa. Girl this is my colleague Doctor Zulu.

Elam: It's a pleasure to meet you ladies. (He grabbed Zama's hand and kissed it)

Lisa: ( Lisa stretch hers too hoping to get a kiss but all she got was a handshake) Ooh okay no kissing? Well, fine I can work with a handshake.

Kyle: Don't worry you will get a lip kiss. (He winked)

Lisa: (She rolled her big eyes) thanks but no thanks.

Kyle: You welcome. (He winked at her. Knowing that he was getting on her nerves)

Kyle never dated white girls even from a young age. Her first girlfriend was Coloured. Not that he didn't find them attractive but he was not interested until he found that one woman that seemed to change it all.

But Lisa shocked him, she was different there was something about her besides her being beautiful with big eyes and a cocky smile. He fell for her at first sight and that was strange for him.

Lisa liked him too but she thought that he was too much and full of himself too. And she could see that he was into black women by the way he talked he was more of a black person than white which she found very interesting because she was the same but the difference was that she was into White guys.

Lisa grew up around black people, the first person she called mama was a black person, her nanny stayed in the back room of her house with her family, and that was the family she knew and had because her mother was not always around. Her mother was an English teacher in China, she only came during school holidays. So that's how she got the black culture.

Lisa: (She rolled her eyes again at Kyle) Well it's nice to finally meet you too Doc I have heard so much about you.

Elam: Ladies thank you for coming. But can I take y'all out for dinner just to hang out and celebrate my reunion with my friend here?

Lisa: I thought you will never ask. Now let's get out of here.

Nadia: Well I'm in. Shall we?

Zama: Girls I thought that we were having a girl's night out, what happened to that we have a reservation already.

Anga: Even better just call again and get a bigger table for us.

Nadia: Who is us? Are you coming too?

Zama: My PA booked the restaurant so my hands are....

Nadia interrupted her friend knowing that she was gonna make a big deal out of this trying to make excuses because she didn't wanna be around her ex. So she had to take the matter into her own hands because she wanted to get to know Anga very well.

Nadia: Can you guys give us a sec we need to discuss something.

The boys excused themselves

Lisa: Thanks Nad, I really needed to put some sense into this woman. Look I don't know about you Zee but I wanna hang out with them.

Nadia: You call Litha and tell her to cancel the reservations because we going with these guys and I need to get some tonight. Don't you dare ruin this for me, did you see that Anga is ready to be eaten so go on give her a call.

Zama: I guess I don't have a choice.

Lisa: Yes you don't

Thank you for reading
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️