7.

It was a week ago since Elam met Zama. Elam had not heard anything from her and Elam was frustrated because he thought she would have called by then.

It was Friday evening the girls were getting ready for the charity event that was going to be held at the hospital. Zama loved charity she played a big role in those kinds of events she was well known for her generous donations.

Nadia was not so much of those kinds of events she would go just to support her friend but she had to be there because it was for Kids with Disability at the hospital where she worked. Lisa was used to the events they had been doing charity work with Zama since varsity they would go and help in the old age homes by then as part of donations.

At the event..

Nadia: Can't they do this and get over with these shoes are killing me.

Lisa: I must say girl you look amazing tonight and those shoes are to die for clearly you have a new collection of shoes we don't know about.

Zama: Well let's just say that Nad is under pressure I'm sure her handsome yummy doctor is going to be around. So the girl got to look the part.

Nadia: I'm over that man. (She rolled her eyes) I mean he must be gay or married to the most beautiful woman ever look at me girls who wouldn't wanna be with this cutie? Well, his loss I'm moving on.

Zama: If you say so then, it wouldn't hurt to see me making moves on him. Right?

Nadia: What about the girl code you wouldn't dare.

Lisa: You didn't date the guy Nad he is just a crush remember?

Nadia: Ooh yeah! I forgot that just that in my head we were already married so yeah. But still.

Zama: Still what? It doesn't count so let's just wait and see.

They all laughed

Nadia: Y'all are so mean. Let me have a drink.

At the entrance to the event..

Elam: Really man! This ain't your show we've been waiting for your ass out here and it's about to start.

Anga: My bad man you how is Friday traffic in here it's mad but let's get started.

Kyle: But to me, it seems like you spent more time in the mirror than on the road.

They all laughed

Anga: That's no secret man you know me, I have a reputation to maintain, and besides the girls are always watching you might never know when is your lucky day. Stop hating fellas.

Elam: Brothers we look good let's do this but don't expect too much usually these events are for old people so no hopes up.

Kyle: Even better the older they are the wiser they are.

Anga: That's gross man. Our mothers ain't safe around your ass.

Kyle: And yours, she is just my type...

Elam: Yeah she fine. Really fine.

Anga: You know what I'm done with this shit ain't going in there you fuckers are....wuuuh daaamn! who is that she is a piece of cake she is beautiful. (He pointed at Nadia who was holding a glass of champagne that was served and speaking on the phone)

Elam: That's Dr. Naidoo I almost didn't recognise her she looks stunning.

Anga: No she looks like a goddess. Like a model she's like a Bollywood star I hope she can dance. Look at that smile oh my my she is so pretty.

They were approaching her and she was done with a phone call.

Nadia: (She had a blushing smile) You cleaned up pretty well Doc and who are your friends?

Anga: And she is bubbly amazing I like I like. Ooh sorry did I just say that out loud?...

Kyle: Yeah you did.

She giggled

Elam: These are my brothers. Anga and Kyle. And this is Dr. Naidoo she is my colleague.

Nadia: But y'all can call me Nadia.

Anga: You can call me Anga or whatever you like. (He kissed the back of her hand)

Elam: Are they already started? Please Doc can you please find them a table, I will go over my speech in my office I will be right with y'all in a few. Can you do that?

Nadia: Sure Doc they are our guests after all. I will just take them where I'm sited with my girls. Is that alright?

Elam: Even better. Thank you.

They were approaching the table where Zama and Lisa were sitting.

Lisa: What the fuck! Look at that who are those guys?

Zama: Speaking of Gods of Greek they are so beautiful.

Lisa: Yes they are, Gods of Africa! I never thought I would have a crush on a white man but that one is definitely the one.

They were staring at them

Zama: Me too.

Lisa: Are we starring right now?

Zama: Yes and it's creepy.

Nadia: Girls. Girls! Heey!

They both jumped, they didn't realise that they were at the table already but they immediately changed the topic so it would look like they were deep in their own conversations.

Lisa: Yeah it is creepy that we had to witness that.

Zama: Very much. Ooh hey, Nad ooh sorry we didn't notice you there. You know how we are when talk we just get lost in the conversation.

Nadia: I can definitely see that. These are Doctor Zulu's friends you know my colleague (she winked) yeah so we will accommodate them here at this table. No problem right?

Zama: No problem at all.

Nadia: This is Lisa and this is Zama

Anga: I'm Anga. Zama right? your name sounds familiar.

Kyle: Yeah she even looks familiar it's like I have seen you in another life. I am Kyle by the way.

Thank you for reading
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️