27.

The boys had just scored a big deal on their Sneakers project, they were very busy working on it trying to deliver on time.

Later on, they went out for drinks.

Kyle: What a day. It's been hectic, you know I have been on my feet all day.

Anga: Yes son that's how you make money. It's hard work brothers.

Elam: Yeah. I just wanna thank y'all for working this hard without me, I appreciate it.

Anga: We stick together man, we got you.

Kyle: So Anga are you back in the game?

Anga: What game man?

Elam: Like seeing anyone?

Anga: Hell no! Can we not talk about me and love?

Kyle: It's hard not to when you are always all up in our business all the time, so what's up who is she?

Anga: She is nobody, okay!?

Elam: So there is someone but she ain't nobody.

Kyle: For real though I think you should get someone now.

Anga: Why? I don't need a woman in my life, not now I'm busy with my work.

Kyle: Keep telling yourself that, you know I have never been this happier in my life.

Anga: And I'm happy for you man but wait until it gets worse my brother.

Elam: What do you mean?

Anga: I mean it's already on. He hardly gets any sleep he is always sleepy at work and that only means one thing.

Kyle: I have been just tired lately man that's all.

Elam: Ooh man, it will get better soon.

Anga: No it's only gonna get worse.

(They both laughed)

Kyle: What the Fuck man? What are y'all talking about?

Elam: It's called hormones my brother, but it is normal for you to be tired and sleepy all the time.

Kyle: Hormones are for women, okay?

Elam: Says who? We men do have hormones too, strong ones at that. But it becomes worse when you are expecting.

Anga: The saddest part is that you have to deal with the drama and the hormones at the same time. Shame man, but you know it's all worth it.

Elam: What drama?

Kyle: What are you on about man?

Anga: I'm talking about all the unnecessary things women do when they are pregnant, The "Baby am I fat?" That's the worse question woman can ever ask you because you have to be very careful when you answer it.