46.

Elam made breakfast in bed for his fiance. Weeks had passed since the gathering and everything was fine and happy.

She was already awake going through her emails and social media on her phone.

Elam: Here baby, (he served her breakfast)

Zama: Haah! Baby thank you, you are spoiling me a lot these days. (She kissed him)

Elam: That is just a start baby more is coming, you are my lady and it's my job to do so.

Zama: Thank you, my love.

Elam: You know I have been thinking baby about the lobola thing that we discussed in our therapy session.

Zama: Yeah what about it?

Elam: You know baby it doesn't sit well with me that I didn't pay for it. And I know you said I must not worry about it.

But I was thinking that maybe I should pay them to Maya.

Zama: (She laughed) To Maya? Come on baby she is a white woman remember?!, She doesn't have a clue about those things she is just like us.

Baby those kind of things needs ancestors to be involved, and which ancestors would we be talking about?

But I do have a suggestion.

Elam: I'm listening, baby.

Zama: How about we build an orphanage home with that money and of course I will help. Let's say it's our long-term goal, we invest the money and I will save some then we will build a home for kids and we are going to own it, that would be amazing right?

Elam: You are so smart, you know what? I agree with you that would the greatest achievement.

Zama: So where is my brilliant kiss?

Elam: (He kissed her) There it is. I have something for you and the girls baby.

Zama: Let me see baby.

Elam booked a day in a beauty spar for her and the girls, she jumped up and down in the bed excited.

Elam: Baby slow down okay, you will break the bed. (He was excited too)

Zama: What baby, are saying I am fat?

Elam: No, no way baby. You are just perfect you are the most slim person I know.

Zama: Really baby?

Elam: Yes my love, come here. (They kissed.)

Zama: Okay wait, let me call my girls and let them know that we got a date. It's gonna be so much fun.

Elam: I'm glad you like it, baby. Let's hit the shower I'm gonna be late for the meeting.

Zama: Go baby I will go after.

Zama was busy texting on her phone, Elam took the phone in her hand and laid her down, he got on top of her and she was giggling trying to get her phone back.

He kissed her trying to destruct her, and she finally responded to his kisses.

Elam: Are you really gonna make me take a shower alone?

Zama: Yes baby I will be making the bed and preparing the clothes you are going to wear.

Elam: But I will be lonely in that shower, I need your company.