9

B E L L A

7th October 2019

"Morning Ky."

It had been almost a week since Owen had took me on our date and filming had picked up so much pace. I was gone early in the morning and didn't get back until late on a night so I had hardly seen ky since she got back from Toronto.

"Hello stranger, no Owen this morning?"

"Actually he left about an hour ago to do something with Charlie and Jer. I want to spend time with you today before I go with him to record tonight."

Kenny had decided that he wanted to rework a few of the songs and so they were all going to re record a few segments. Owen had asked me to go with him for moral support and I couldn't say no to that face.

"You know I'd skip class for you any day! What do you have in mind?"

"We could just go shopping then for lunch that kind of thing? Honestly I'd do anything just to spend some decent time with you at this point."

"What time do you have to be at the studio?"

"4:30 I said I'd meet him there. Why don't you come?"

"Wouldn't I be in the way?"

"No don't worry about that, you know Kenny is chill."

"Well in that case, I'd be more than happy to join you. Shall we leave here at about 1?"

"Yep, I better start getting ready."

"Ditto."

We left each-other and I quickly jumped in the shower because it was already 11:45. I picked out a comfortable outfit, that I was going to wear my fluffy coat over the top of because Canada really was getting a lot colder than I anticipated. By the time I finished doing some natural make up it was still only 12:30 and I was impressed at how much time I'd left myself to do my hair. Because of this is did a style I hadn't done in a long time; it was half up half down but with french braids and then the rest of may hair loosely curled. As always I took some pictures for Instagram because since moving here I've become so addicted to posting almost every day, even if it was just my outfit.

@BellaJohnson:

🤍 Liked By OwenJoyner and 450 others

BellaJohnson: Had to take my own pic bc @Kyra_C takes too long to get ready x

Kyra_C: Bitch I'm literally on the sofa waiting for you 🙄
    BellaJohnson: @Kyra_C why didn't you say
    so?
    Kyra_C: @BellaJohnson If you turned down
    5SOS maybe you'd hear me knock on ur door
    BellaJohnson: @Kyra_C I'd never turn down
    my babies 😮