13

B E L L A

October 27th 2019 (Bella's 19th Birthday)

In the chaos of filming this week, I'd almost forgotten my own bloody birthday. Today was the day I officially turned 19 and I was starting it off with an annoying alarm ringing in my ears at 6 am. We were due on set at 8 today and I kind of wanted to be able to take my time to get ready and have a stress free birthday morning. Unexpectedly though, my bed was empty. Owen wouldn't usually be up before the alarm and I can't help but wonder what it is that he's doing. However Instead of going to investigate his whereabouts, I started messaging a few old friends from back home to thank them for their well wishes. It was all friends and Kyra's parents who took me in a few times over the years. My responses were halted however when my door nearly flew off its hinges and my three best friends came waltzing in singing happy birthday with a tray of food in tow. Owen, Charlie and Kyra all perched themselves on the edges of my bed and I couldn't stop smiling at the gesture. There was a lit candle in the stack of perfect looking pancakes and as soon as they all stretched out the last line of the song I blew it out and immediately pulled them in for a careful group hug.

"You guys! Thank you so much."

Kyra and Charlie quickly left to go and get their own food so that we could eat together but Owen hung back momentarily.

"Happy birthday Baby." He whispered and kissed me, before I could even protest about morning breath he'd left the room and returned with them a few moments later.

We all sat and ate with just my tv playing for the some background noise and I also scrolled through Instagram with my heart almost bursting at the love they were all giving me.

@BellaJohnson

@Kyra_C

❤️ Liked by BellaJohnson, OwenJoyner and 1,089 others

👥 @BellaJohnson
Kyra_C: Happy 19th birthday bitch! You make every adventure we go on better than the last. I hope you get this drunk today and that one day we can be bad b's in a old people's home together! I love you forever! 🥳 Xx