06

"Sino 'yan?" 

Nahihiya akong umupo and with hot cheeks I sat on the bleachers and shut my mouth, nag-buzzer na and it means that the first quarter ended already.. I gulped multiple times because murmurs about me shouting for Light was surrounding me.

"Si Ophelia 'yan 'di ba?" I bit my lower lip and looked at my hands.. Sweating while holding the sliver rings of Light, gasps around me was made but I didn't look at them because I was just drowned in shyness! Bakit ko ba naman kasi 'yon sinigaw! 

"Lettie," he whispered while catching his breath, I know he's beside me pero hindi ko pa rin siya tinitignan. "Hey," he tapped my shoulder to catch my gape but I didn't buy it. 

"Uh.. Bakit? Gatorade mo ba? Or 'yong tubig? Ayan oh, nasa paper bag," I modestly kicked the paper bag that's containing his things, siya naman ang may dala niyan e.. Hindi ko naman siya dadalhan ng ganiyan. 

"Hindi, bakit ayaw mo akong tignan, 'yon ang 'yon," I blew my cheeks and faced him, I fixed my pearl clip that's on my hair, my hair was loose and free. Two pearl clips were just keeping my long hair from getting to my face, my hair is middle parted and the sides were pinned with the glamorous clips, naka-jogging pants lang din ako and my PE shirt because after this game my Wednesday will end na.

"Nakakahiya kasi.. " I mumbled, he just let out a chuckle and reached for the paper bag.

"Hiya ka pa e 'di ba, akin ka? Sinigaw mo na nga e," I could hear his low laughs and the opening of the energy drink. 

"Shut up! That was your dare kaya!" I hissed and gazed upon him, he's smiling while the mouth of the bottle is touching his lips, the apples on his throat was making a wave, his eyes closed and his black and think hair is gathered by sweat, inom na inom siya parang dehydrated na talaga.

"Uto-uto ka naman, Lettie.. Ayan tuloy alam na ng mga tao rito na akin ka," he bit his lower lip and stared at me, nagpipigil ng ngiti his head slightly arched and narrowed eyes. I was planning to talk back when their team's coach called him. "Maya na, Lettie," he winked and gave me his energy drink, bakit ayaw niya pa roon sa bleachers nila ilagay! "Inom ka kung uhaw ka!"

"Ate, close mo 'yon?" Tinignan ko ang babaeng nasa tabi ko and looekd at her I.D lace, 7th grade? I nodded hesitantly because I was unsure if we're close.

"Kind of.. Why?"

"Pwede mo akong.. Ilakad Ate?" My eyes widened, 7th grader?! Para kay.. Kay Light?! 

"What?" Litong tanong ko, I mean.. May regla na ba siya? Light could literally be his Kuya! "You're.. You're on 7th grabe, bub.. " I whispered while gripping on Light's rings and Gatorade bottle. 

"Ano naman? Ang damot mo naman, ako na nga lang gagawa ng paraan, halika na Jess, ang damot nito palibhasa close siya kay Sibal," she rolled her eyes on me and grabbed her friend beside her, naiwan akong tulala dahil sa ginawa niyang 'yon, I mean.. He didn't address Light as his.. Kuya? And hindi naman ako maramot! I was just saying she's on 7th grade!