08

"Do what you want to do with your life, I couldn't care any less."

He sighed and closed his eyes, I didn't gave him any emotions, nanatili siyang nakapikit at parang hindi na alam ang gagawin, I just stared at him and waited for his reaction, he compressed his lips and massaged his temples.

"Sibal! Tara na sa taas! Saan ka ba magso-shoot? Bilisan mo kaya," his clubmate ordered, he opened his eyes in a snap and paid me a look, tinanguan ko nalang siya at ganoon din ang ginawa niya.

"Let's talk some other time, Lettie," he announced and walked away, hindi nalang ako sumagot pa at pinanood ko nalang kung paano nila buhatin ang mga ring light and materials.. Ellaine.. Followed the FTA members and was laughing with some of the dancers.

Later that day I had the urge to check Ellaine's profile out of curiosity and I saw her post, 'yong picture nga nila ni Light, although side profile lang ng lalaki ang kita it still made a loud noise sa mga tiga-Priston, the comments section were filled with compliments and such.

There are comments that are saying that they saw it coming or it was obvious miski no'ng umpisa pa lang ng 9th grade, see! That damned playboy! I saw that she has a story so I watched it with all the curiosity flowing on my nerves.

"Liar.. " I whispered and clicked her story. Light's face welcomed me, it's a zoomed in video.

It's taken with a vintage-like filter, it's slowly zooming in on Light's serious face, may-tripod na nakatayo and he's leaning close to it.. His eyes on the viewfinder, right hand on the shutter button and the left on his hip, he's seriously looking at the camera then his gaze left the camera to seriously looked in front of him, "Look of love, convince me that you're in love, hindi world war II 'yong shoot na 'to, Romeo and Juliet, paalala lang," he said and bowed down to the camera again.

He looks serious because of his furrowed brow and piercing eyes, he looks definitely different when he's directing, parang ibang tao 'yong nakatayo roon.. It's like Dmitri.. Hindi si Light 'yon e, he's poles apart when he's with his camera.

It's amusing, he's ragingly fiery with that filming instrument, behind and directing.. I know that's where he belongs. But with that face and burning heart? Everyone could testify that he could pass as an actor as well!

"Swerte mo, Ella!" I heard a girl say behind the camera of Ellaine.

"Yeah, that's my director," she said in a very sweet voice. Her.. Her director, I smirked and left that app.

I scrolled through my Facebook feed and I saw series of photos and my jaws completely dropped.. The background seemed to be in black and white.. But the quality! It's blurry yet it's focused on Ellaine's porcelain face! 'Yong background lang ata ang naka-edit to be in that flat black and white filter but Ellaine's figure has realistic and vibrant color.

Her bold full red lips and probing stares.. It was more brought up because of the camera work and how great the picture was naturally edited. It's posted on SFU's official gazette page with a caption of.