05

"Si.. Manong Herbert.. "

Bulong ko habang sinusundan siya palabas ng auditorium, he's holding me by my wrist and dragging me, I slapped the back of his hand because I was still wearing my ballet clothes! He stopped and looked at me, irked.

"Ako ang bahala," he shot both of his brows up.

"I need to get changed first, Light, dadalhin mo ako sa McDo.. Looking like this?" He looked at me from head to toe.

"What's wrong? Ayos naman, ha," he probed.

"Just let me change," I looked at my bag and he just sighed, kinaladkad na niya ako papunta sa comfort room and handed me my gym bag, nandoon lang siya, leaning on the wall while his left leg is on the wall, right leg supporting all his weight he placed his hands on his pockets.

He's wearing all black outfit, black statement shirt, black baggy pants and a chain belt, snickers and his long hair pushed back without an effort of any wax he looked neat, of course he's still wearing his earrings and.. His silver rings. Popped veins on his fair skin complexion he looked like a bad boy from a international novela.

"You can wait sa auditorium.. " I compressed my lips and looked at him, he just closed his eyes and let his head rest on the wall, making me see his perfectly bulked Adam's apple, hindi siya pinagkaitan ni Lord ng magandang genes..

"Dito lang ako maghihintay, Lettie, sige na pumasok ka na," I bit my lower lip and followed his words, mabilis akong pumasok sa cubicle and sat at the toilet seat for a moment, even the comfort room here has an aircon. I stared at the clean flooring and gasped.

Dad's disappointed face appeared on my head.. How can he be this disappointed when I tried my best? I didn't sleep for days.. Just to see him this disappointed. I blanked out and let the tears escape off my eyes.

My heart tightened and a cord thickened on my neck, I begged myself not to sob, I can be weak at times.. Right?

Right.

It's okay, Ophelia, you did your best, it's not enough but it was your best shot.

I left the cubicle with all smiles, just like I always do, act as if I'm okay.. Act as if I'm perfect. I looked at myself at the mirror and hindi halatang I cried for a minute there, I'm wearing a sleeveless pink dress and letting my black hair that's now curled drop freely on my shoulders. I was wearing a white strapped sandals, nahihiya lang din ako because my feet is so ugly, it's filled with bruises!

I was not carrying any sneakers with me so I just let it be like that. Lumabas na ako at nandoon pa rin si Light, nakasandal sa pader while scrolling through his phone when he felt my presence he instantly lifted his gaze to me and walked closer to get my gym bag, tinago ko naman ang right feet ko sa likod ng aking calf to hide my ugly feet!

"Bakit mo tinatago?" With furrowed brows and success on getting my gym bag he faced me.