00

Rolling for the last time.

I hate this family.

"The fuck?! Ano bang problema mo?!"

I held him by the collar and gritted my teeth. My breathing got heavier as I stare at his face. I want to punch him so bad but mid-air, my balled fist stopped. I don't want my Mom to have a heart attack. I don't want to disappoint my father, again.

"You're such a douche," I said and let go of his shirt.

"Pikon ka lang masyado," he snickered.

"You fucking kissed my girlfriend! Pikon?!" I shouted, gustong-gusto ko siyang sapakin ngayon, only if my Mom isn't just a floor above us, I would.

"Come on, it's just a kiss and it's just a gi-" Agad nanginig ang kamao ko at tumama 'yon sa mukha niya.

"And that's just a punch, Lennox, you asshole," I hissed and walked out.

The next day I thought it can't get any worse. Only for people to test my fucking anger. I hate it. I hate people. I hate being with them when my head's hot. I don't want to deal with anyone nor talk to one if I'm not in the mood.

Everyone knows that.

"Heard about Heather?" I heard one of the varsity players said. I just walked past them to go to my locker, they're seniors, I don't want to meddle with their businesses, ayaw kong ma-kick out.

"Yeah? The ninth grader? What's with her?" Tanong nung isa. Binuksan ko na ang space ko at nagpunas ng buhok, our game just ended. We're training for some competition.

I shut up, I know Heather, she's in my grade.

She's nice.

"I want to fuck her," one said bluntly. I froze to my position. What the fuck? Kinunot ko ang noo ko at nagpatuloy na makinig sa kanila. I clenched my jaw.

"Dude, she's a junior," said William and chuckled.

"That's the point, fresh, virgin, f-" Hindi na niya natuloy ang sinasabi niya nang padabog kong isinara ang pinto ng bakal at blue kong locker. Hindi ako nagsalita, hindi ko sila nilingon. They continued to talk after my lashing.

"How would you do that?"

"I don't know, drug her? I'll film her, then after that, I'll send her nudes to the t-"

"Do you hear yourself?" Inis kong sabi habang nakatalikod pa rin sa kanila.

"What?" Ralph, our team captain said. I know a fucker when I hear one. I faced them and leaned on my locker. I want to calm myself, or else, just like what happened between me and Lennox yesterday. My rings would cut a wound on their trashy faces, for sure.