10

"Light!"

I called him with my brows furrowed, he just titled his head to the side and gave me a smile, I looked at the time and it's five minutes before our home room starts, he placed a pink bag on my table and sat beside me, he pursed his lips and waited for me to speak.

"Problema?" He queried, he blinked multiple of times and leaned on his chair.

"Your.. Your.. " My breathing was rugged and the constant tapping of my index on the table stole his attention.

"Your?"

"Your IG post!" I hissed and moved closer to him, his forehead is crumpled because of confusion and when he finally got my messaged he smiled awkwardly. "Don't smile at me, oh God, explain!" I exclaimed and his thumb immediately fell on his lips.

"What to explain?"

"Why did you post me!"

"Those are just a picture of your gown and my pants, and the other two, it's just your back, running away from the camera," he shrugged and rested his head on his desk to cancel the conversation, all goodness, Lucius Dmitri, I exhaled and messaged my forehead.

Right after the prom, when I got home, the next thing that I woke up to is Light's IG posts!

Yes, posts!

His feed as expected from him is aesthetically pleasing and arranged.. And those.. Those photos didn't even matched his feed! It's dark and shaky, hindi ko nga maintindihan kung bakit niya pa 'yon pinost! The first photo was my side profile, baby hairs escaping and everything was just a mess, I was looking at the moon and the tall grass became the picture's background.

I could clearly remember the caption.. It's.. It's crazy!

luciusibal Hey.

I sighed and played with the pink bag on my desk, if I could remember it clearly the next picture was my gown and hit pants, maybe it's taken when we were sitting at the back of his car, I squinted my eye and tried my best to remember the exact caption, pasimple kong inilabas ang phone ko and I opened my IG, his post was already lost around my feed so I searched his profile up.

luciusibal This is different but I liked how the starry night looked tonight, so I'd like to be different, again.

I licked my lip and scrolled to see the last photo again, it's my back, both of my hands grabbing the sides of my gown and lifting it, it's me running around the field, and the tall grass was still my background. The caption made me stop.. This is his way of making up with me.. I guess.

luciusibal Black n white but girl you're an art.

Natigilan na ako sa ginagawa ko sa aking phone when our adviser entered our room, I surrendered my phone and placed the pink lunch box on the floor, lumipat na rin si Light sa likod because he already switched chairs and as per him, he didn't want to talk to our teacher again.