Chapter 22

-The Carnival (part 2)

*Narrator/Me*

After about 40 minutes of walking they finally arrive at the carnival. Killua's eyes light up and Gon smiles at the sight of it. There's a lot of people there, and a bunch of rides as far as their eyes can see. Gon walks up to the booth and buys two tickets, he wraps Killua band around his wrist and Killua does the same for Gon.

"So what do you want to first?" Gon asks

Killua points to a tall ride that had swings attached to it. Gon gulped and grabbed Killua's hand, they waited in line and finally got to the front. They sat next to each other, Gon's heart was pounding.

"Are you scared?" Killua teased him

"No way!" He said as the ride started to slowly spin in a circle.

Then the swings lifted up in the air spinning round and round. It was a thrill. Killua laughed with his hands up in the air, while Gon held on tight closing his eyes.

They went on several other rides together, Gon's favorite was the merry-go-round. Only Gon didn't get on the ride, Killua did. He found it cute how Killua wanted to ride such a baby thing, but still it was adorable and Gon took several pictures of him.

"Yea this is going as my lock screen" Gon says and laughs

"Look Killua!" Gon said pointing at a gaming stand. He grabbed Killua's hand and ran over. The man behind the stand greeted them

"Welcome! Use these darts to pop at least 10 balloons!" He said

"If you can you can pick any of these toys or stuffed animals as a prize!"

Gon quickly hands the man 5$ and the man gives Gon 5 darts. Killua stands and watches Gon. He closes one eye and bites down on his lips, aiming for the balloons. He throws one "Hit!" the man yells.

Gon eventually pops 10 balloons. "Yes!" he says and jumps. "I'll take that one" he pointed at a big cat stuffed animal. It was huge and pretty. It was all white with blue eyes. The man hands the stuffed toy to Gon.

"Here you go Killua!" he says and smiles

Killua blushes and grabs it. "Thank you Gon" he says looking away.

A hour later they go on more rides, and play more games. Killua even tries to win Gon a toy but apparently sucks at basketball.

"Wait so you mean you've never tried funnel cake?!" Gon's eyes are wide and his mouth is open

"Never" Killua laughs

They go to a food stand and Gon orders them some funnel cake. Killua is not impressed he looks at the cake with an utterly disgusted expression.

"Really Gon, what is that?"

"Killua just try it!"

Gon rips off a piece and makes sure there's a lot of powder on it. Killua rolls his eyes and holds his mouth open. Gon puts the funnel cake inside and looks at Killua.

"Oh my god.." Killua says with his eyes lit up

Gon smirks at him and eats a piece.

"It's so good!" Killua says swallowing

"Told ya" Gon continues eating. "Hey save me some" Killua reaches for another piece but Gon moves his hand. Killua tries again and Gon laughs and runs away from him.

"Gon! don't drop it!" Killua picks up his stuffed animal and runs after Gon.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be closing down in 30 minutes!" The intercoms said.

"Killua there's a ride I want us to go on before we leave." Killua looks at him licking the funnel cake powder from around his mouth. "Okay let's go"

They arrive at the ferris wheel. "Woah" Killua said looking up at it. "What does this ride do?"

Gon laughs at him and heads over the the man in the booth.

"Excuse me sir" Gon says

"Yea kid?" Gon looks nervously back at Killua who is looking back at him.

"I was wondering if I gave you extra money, could you stop the ride once our cart is at the very top?" Gon says pressing his pointer fingers together

"Sure" he said holding out his hand.

"Let's go Killua"

They get on together. The cart shakes a little and Killua gets nervous. He sits his stuffed cat across from him and Gon. The rides starts and they slowly lift higher into the sky. Killua presses his hand against the glass and looks down at the whole carnival. At last the ride it at the top and it finally stops. Killua looks around confused

Gon clears his throat and takes a deep breath before speaking . "K-Killua?". He turns his attention to Gon. "Hmm?" Gon stands and kneels in front of him. He rocks the cart a bit which make Killua anxious.

"I want to give you something" he pulled out a little box then revealed a plain silver ring. "I know it's not much but-" Killua interrupts him by pressing his lips against Gon's. "I love it" he said blushing. Gon smiles and puts the ring on Killua. He pulls out another and hands it to Killua.

"You can put mines on for me" he said blushing

Killua slides the ring onto Gon's finger. "There now we're promised to one another" Gon says. He locks his hand with Killua and kisses him deeply. They break away touching foreheads.

"I love you Killua"

I love you too Gon"

They kiss again and Gon sits back down.

"The next ring I give to you will have a diamond on it" Gon says. Killua's face turns tomato red at Gon's words. "Idiot! how can you say that stuff so casually"

Gon laughs and the ride starts to move again. They call a end to their night and walks back to Gon's house. Still holding hands their loved was reassured.

<3