Chapter 25

-Quickie (SMUT DUH BUT LIKE REALLY SMUT NO SERIOUSLY.)

*Gon's POV*

Killua pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I immediately kiss him back, my face turned pink. Our kiss was sloppy and heated. "I like when you take control like that Killua" I said in between our kiss. He moans into my mouth and I grab his waist pulling his body closer to mines. "Mmm".

Killua started to quickly undo my pants and his as well. He rubs me and I moan. He breaks the kiss and kisses and sucks on my neck. I'm panting and moaning a lot. "Killua enough teasing" I push him against the wall and quickly pull down his boxers and mines.

*Killua's POV*

Gon takes off his shirt as well, he looks at me with his lustful eyes and I smile at him. He rushes over and presses his lips against mines picking me up holding me against the wall. "Gon" I moan. He breaks the kiss and spits into his hand then rubs himself. "Here I come" He said. He quickly entered and we both moan. He starts to thrust inside of me while pinning me against the wall. I moan really loud at the feeling.. It feels so good. Gon moans and throws his head back. He fucked me faster and faster I was a blushing mess. Gon's legs start shaking, so he sits down on the toilet and lowered me fully on him. "Ahh Gon!" I yell out.

I started to slowly bounce up and down on him moaning each time. "Y-You feel so good Killua" he moaned and it makes me shiver. He held my waist and guided me faster and deeper on him. I moan out and hold onto to his shoulders while bouncing. At one point he stops me. "Wait Killua" I stop and he grabs my waist and thrust his hips quickly, fucking me fast and hard. "Gon!" I scream his name then covered my mouth. He drills me like that for awhile then gets tired and eventually stops... I lean towards him and suck on his neck leaving behind hickeys and start bouncing on him again. He trailed his hands down my back until he reached my butt and pressed me deep down on him. "Just like that Killua" I moan and nod and repeatedly press myself deep down on his dick. Gon eyes rolled back and so did his head. He was sweating, moaning and blushing which was all such a turn on.

At that moment we heard the bathroom door open and Gon quickly covered my mouth with his hand. I can hear the people inside they were just talking. Gon placed one hand on my waist and made me jump up and down, while his other hand still covered my mouth. My eyes roll back. I'm trying so hard not to scream. I looked down at him and he put a finger in front of his mouth telling me to be quiet. I nod and he lets go of my mouth. He picks me back up and fucks me against the wall again. I shove my head between his neck and shoulder. Gon thrusted faster than before. I didn't know he could go that fast I thought they can hear it. I cover my mouth with both hands. He removed my hands and pressed his lips against mines. I started to cry it felt so good I wanted to let it out but I couldn't.

"Are you okay?" he whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. I nod at him while he quietly thrusts in and out of me. They finally leave. The bathroom door closes again and Gon stops. It was silent. Gon pulls out and lets me down. He turns me so I'm facing the wall and my butt is facing him. He then shoves himself back inside. I moan out really loud. He holds onto my waist and throws his body against mines while pulling me back against him. "Mm Killua!" he moans my name "G-Gon!". My legs began to shake while he repeatedly slams his body against mines "I'm gonna cum!" he grabs my neck and pulls me back towards him. He turns my head a little and kisses me. "I'm cumming too!" he said between our kiss. I can feel him heating up inside me. We both moan loudly and he releases inside of me, I cum on the wall and Gon pulls out.

He turns me around and kisses me. He was breathing heavy and was sweating like crazy. I was too. "I love you so much" he said sliding his tongue into my mouth. I moan and suck on it. He pulls away and drool drips from his mouth. I blush "I love you too."

<3

They missed like 2 classes