Chapter 26

-Two Months Strong?
Summary Chapter

*Narrator/Me*

Killua and Gon have been together for two months now. Everything's was going perfect. They have been going on dates with Leorio and Kurapika. Everyone in school knows they're together, and Retz is still up to no good.

Recently Gon let Killua take his virginity. He found himself liking it but it really hurts at the same time. He knows he'll get use to it eventually, also Killua was really good at it so from time to time they switch off. Killua was the 'Gentle, passionate' type of lover while Gon was the 'Aggressive, affectionate' type.

Illumi still hates the fact that Killua is seeing Gon. He finds Gon "dangerous" and doesn't trust him around his little brother.

It's almost the end of the school year. Soon they will be seniors the thought of that still feels weird. They're planning on what they'll do for summer break. Meanwhile Kurapika and Leorio would be graduating this summer.

Meaning after they graduate it'll just be him and Gon left. Also Zushi and Kite but Kurapika and Leorio were different.

*Killua's POV*

Somethings wrong.. Gon has been acting distant lately. He doesn't walk me home anymore or kiss me around school anymore. I don't see him at lunch. It's weird. I text him and he hasn't responded all day...

I roll my eyes and sit at the lunch table with Leorio and Kurapika... I try but I'm hardly paying any attention to what they're saying. I look at the promise ring Gon gave me. I can't help but to wonder if he was already getting bored of me..

<3

I'm sorry but I'm about to ruin all this happiness 😭