Chapter 29

-Light

*Killua's POV*

Am I dead? I look around but I can't see anything.. It was really dark and cold in this room. I looked around then I felt a familiar presence. I could see him a little. "Gon! you came for me?" I tried to stand but I fell. I looked down and my arms were gushing blood. "Ow! It hurts!" I screamed. I looked up again and saw Gon he was closer to me now.. I couldn't see his face in this dark room but I know it's him.

He grabs my arms and suddenly I'm not cold anymore. I feel warm. He kisses my forehead and the bleeding on my arms stop. "Thank you Gon" I smile but I doubt he could see it. I feel water dripping on me.. He turned away from me and started to fade out of my sight. "Gon don't leave please!" He continued to walk and then light shined into the dark room.

He turned around to face me and I gasp. It was Gon his eyes were really red and he had tears streaming down his face. He had wings on his back. He was so beautiful. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry I left you behind.. I wanted to stay with you but I died I'm so dumb.."

He walks over to me and holds his hand out I grab it. I look down and we both have on our promise rings. I start to cry.. "I'm sorry for throwing it away" He shakes his head. He starts to walk to me to light and my heart was racing.. I'm dying

"Gon please talk to me I want to hear your voice one more time.." He smiles and starts to run towards the light holding onto my hand.

"Goodbye Killua, I love you so much" He said I smile and start to cry even more as we run to the light

"Goodbye Killua, I love you so much" He said I smile and start to cry even more as we run to the light. Once we're there he disappears

"GON!"

I sit up breathing heavy. I look around.. I'm in a hospital bed. Oh.. My arms hurt so much. I clench my the sheets and cry. I noticed...

My promise ring is on my finger..

<3

(My bestie knows I posted this picture on TikTok)