Koorichin ☆

"AHHHH NOOOOO!!" I shout as I try to get out of this club as soon as possible.

"No! We can't let you go now!!" The person tries to tug me back as I held onto the door for dear life.

"I SWEAR I WALKED HERE UNINTENTIONALLY!!" I try to pry the boy off of me.

"You're the club member now love! You can't leave us!" He manhandles me roughly.

NO NO NO! MY MASOCHISTIC SIDE DON'T ENJOY IT! NOT RIGHT NOW!

"JIMINNNNNNN!" I shout my lungs out for jimin whom I met today in class. My only friend here which I made.

How did I get into this situation you may ask? Well. . .

I've studied in Seoul for 2 years and I went to the high school in America, as soon as I passed the school, I was called back home for my brothers wedding. Then I didn't bother going back.

It's been like 5 years, don't ask me what I was doing in America when I was 13?! I was studying. Well my brother was there with me too. So that doesn't bother me.

Now I'm 18. I came back to America because my college transferred me there boring I know. and I joined the Korikomori Academy, a private boarding school located deep in the mountains. It is owned by a Korean/Japanese person I think cuz here we call the seniors either hyung or senpai.

Sounds fun right? Until I found myself standing in front of the photography club. I mean it wasn't my intention. Jimin was the one who told me to try out for the clubs.
_

Flashback

"Ah taehyung right?" I look up to see a boy smiling at me. His eyes disappearing to creasents. Can he still see me?

"Y-yes I'm taehyung" My introverted side can never cope with people. I sigh but I look up again when I felt the boy sit in front of me, facing me.

"I'm Jimin!" He beams. Ah too bright.

"Hello jimin" I smile

"You're so cuteeeeee!!" He squishes my cheeks. AHHH TOO MUCH PDA!!

"T-thanks"

"Hey are you planning to join any clubs?" He asks me leaning closer.

"Um no. I'm not i—"

"You've gotta be kidding me! Every freshman has to join a club! Do you have any interests?"

"I like photogra—"

"Then! It's final! These are the directions to the photography club!" He slams a piece of paper and goes away.

Flashback over

_

So that's how I found myself getting dragged back inside the room.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I SWEAR THIS IS HARASSMENT!" I shout as my grip loosens on the door and I get yanked inside.

The boy shuts the door behind me as the sight in front of me made me want to stab my eyes.

I saw a guy getting fucked by another guy. It's not like I'm not gay! I am gay but THERE ARE STILL 2 MORE PEOPLE HERE! WELL 3 MORE INCLUDING ME! THEY'RE STILL BANGING!