Insecure

Thank you Jihyosgirlcrush for requesting.
Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:
TW: mentions of anorexia nervosa and things related to it, mentions of suicide, food disorder, angsty? and fluff.

An eating disorder causing people to obsess about weight and what they eat.
Anorexia is characterised by a distorted body image, with an unwarranted fear of being overweight.
___________________________________________

"and for you Taehyung we'll be putting you on a diet and you'd have to be exercising daily for three hours, maybe Jungkook can accompany you for the workouts"

The manager read it out loud for everyone to hear from the paper he was holding.

Taehyung just nodded slowly all sorts of thoughts running through his head.

'Am I too fat? I must be..that's why I got a diet plan instead of what others got but I've doing my best. I get it that I have to be in a great shape for our fans so that they won't think I'm getting chubbier'

'I hope I'll be able to keep up with my routines for them' He looked away, sighing softly and got up walking to his room even though it was dinner time.

What he didn't know was the youngest looking at him, his eyes following him as he walks upstairs.

Taehyung dropped onto his bed hearing others call for him to eat dinner.

Jungkook looked at others who sat at the table with all sorts of their favourite foods but instead of sitting, he got up and ran after taehyung.

Jungkook entered the room and closed the door behind him, looking at the elder.

"Hyung? Don't you wanna have dinner with us?" He asked dropping onto the bed with him.

No response.

"I know you're hungry, we got Panda Express come on"

No response.

"Kim Taehyung hyung I swea-"

Taehyung cut jungkook off by smashing his lips onto the youngers.

"Hyung!?" Jungkook slowly pushed him away with wide eyes.

"Uh..I'm sorry, I'm so sorry koo I'm out of my mind right now I didn't mean to do that but you were on ranting so I had to make you quiet, figured out that would work" He said sheepishly as a soft blush appeared on both of the male's cheeks.

"Please eat something" Jungkook said softly almost as a whisper earning a sigh and a small nod from the elder.

And that was jungkook's daily routine almost, calling and persuading him to listen to him and come eat with him.

But as weeks passed by, Taehyung didn't let jungkook even talk to him cuz he knew the younger would somehow convince him to eat.

Taehyung was running on a treadmill with music blasting through his ears to ignore any of the conversations.

Exercising and exercising, losing a ton of weight that his bones were easily visible and barely even touching food.

His brain had only been focusing on one point. 'I have to be thin like others! not fat'

But people can only do so much to stay determined on that one dreadful thing of theirs until the depression and suicidal thoughts kick in.

The most who was concern was none other than Jungkook. Even though he was pushed away by the elder, he couldn't help but be concerned.