Competition pt. 4 [M]

Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:

Incest, twins×little brother, bp taehyung, tiny bit of omorashi and more...
___________________________________________

Taehyung paced around his room in his cute pastel purple hoodie which reached till his knees.

Its been two weeks since the twins wrecked him twice. He sighed and sat down on the bed.

He kinda missed what they did that day. Blush made its way on his cheeks just by thinking about that.

They said they'll do another round, he wondered as he heard loud cheers from the living room, downstairs.

His brothers were playing their video game and didn't even notice that tae was in his room.

He went out of his room and walked towards the stairs.

"If they aren't gonna make a move, I'm gonna make a move" He mumbled as he went down stairs.

Taehyung peeked inside the living room, looking at his brothers playing the video game, competing for the title of who's the best gamer.

He gulped before removing his panties and dropping them onto the floor. He pulled his hoodie down and went towards his brothers.

"Bub you want something?" Jeongguk said as he saw taehyung sit on the table a few spaces away from them.

Taehyung bites his lip slightly and nods while playing with the end of his hoodie.

"What do you want bubba?" Jungkook turned to look at taehyung.

When both of his brothers were looking at tae, he pulled his hoodie up and opened his legs showing his wet pussy to his brothers.

Jungkook and Jeongguk exchanged glances before standing up and making their way towards their little brother.

"You want us to touch you hm?" Jungkook whispered while rubbing his clit with his finger roughly.

"Since when did you get this naughty?" Jeongguk inserted his one finger inside him, moving it almost immediately.

Taehyung almost moaned at roughness of his brothers but he had other plans.

He stopped jungkook's hand and removed jeongguk's finger from his hole.

"What's wrong bub?" Jeongguk asked worried.

"You both are not gonna touch me today" Taehyung said with his deep voice dropping a few octaves lower.

"Why? We wanna touch you" Jungkook frowned.

Taehyung chuckled and that's when the elders knew something was coming up. They know that taehyung is the devil in his cutest form even though it doesn't look like it.

"Since both are so fond of competing, you both are gonna compete in a competition" He smirked slightly while the twins stood still, processing the sight in front of them.

"What is the competition?" Jungkook spoke up, his eyes not leaving his brothers clit.

"Oh its really easy..you both just need to sit down and control yourselves" He licked his lips as he pushed both of them onto the couch.

The twins gulped when they saw tae spread his legs.

"I'm just gonna play with myself, the one who comes to touch me or touches themselves first loses and the winner gets to fuck me all he wants..so its a win win for all of us" He shrugs.

Taehyung starts of my rubbing his clit and moans quietly.

The twins bit their lips looking at the sinful sight in front of them.

He rubs his clit faster as he feels himself cum in the process making the twins groan.

"Trousers off" He says and the twins almost immediately throw the their trousers away.

Taehyung stands up and goes to jeongguk first.

He sits on his lap and jeongguk restrains himself from holding his waist.

Tae looks at his covered dick before rubbing himself against jeongguk.

"Fuck tae" Jeongguk groans and that made taehyung smirk then go even faster.

Meanwhile jungkook was looking at both of them, feeling his cock twitch.

Taehyung removed jeongguk's boxers and sat on top of his cock and moved against it.

His sensitive cunt rubbing against the hard cock made him cum twice.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jeongguk leaned his head back and that's when taehyung got off his lap, his cum dripping down his smooth thighs.

Jeongguk groans in frustration while taehyung makes his way towards jungkook.

He trails kisses down jungkook's jawline, down his bare chest.

He also removed jungkook's boxers and licks the tip.

Then slowly he takes the whole length inside his mouth.

He bobbed his head slowly, licking all around the cock.

"Tae please let me cum" Jungkook breathed heavily as Tae pulled away from him.

"Hyungies, I won't let you cum today" Taehyung smirks before backing away from them.

The twins looked at each other then at taehyung. They both got up and grabbed tae making him gasp.

"You've been really bratty huh? Teasing your hyungs?" Jeongguk throws him on his shoulder and spanks his ass.

"Hyungie I—"

"Save it bitch!" Jungkook growled as jeongguk sat down on the couch keeping Tae on his lap, facing him.

Taehyung looked at both of his brothers and gulps.

"You better take what you're given now" Jeongguk fires before picking him up slightly and entering him all at once.

"And with no complaints" Jungkook said lowly while entering him from behind.

Taehyung screamed and tears of pleasure ran down his face when both of the twins slammed roughly inside him.

"Hyung! I'm gonna cum!" Taehyung screamed as they slowed their paces and tae whined.

"Hold it and if you cum, we're not letting you rest for the whole day!" Jeongguk bites his neck and both of them ram inside him harder.

Taehyung cried as he felt something release from his body. He looked down as he saw himself pissing while he cums.

The twins stop and tsk.

"Such a disobedient brother, didn't you hear what gguk said?" Jungkook shakes his head while crossing his arms.

"Well you better be ready cuz we ain't stopping until tomorrow morning"

___________________________________________

Raise your hand for part 5 lmao!

I don't know what this is, please skip it to save your time. I wrote this in a hurry. . .

Now I have to write train pt. 2 and class pt. 2 and I promise I'll update my other books too 😭

Love you guys! 💜💜💜

~R