Hitman

I sighed as I made my way on top of the building. I looked down to see cars passing by but tiny. I mean who am I kidding? I'm literally on the 42nd floor.

"I will surely die if I jump from here" I mumble through my mask so no one can recognize me.

On the other hand, I didn't knew my hitman whom I hired was aiming to shoot at me.

I dropped my hands on the sides, removing my mask from my face.

I looked around, and saw the other buildings around. Meh a boring view before I die.
_
Jungkook's pov.

I aimed my gun at the person who hired me. I immediately put my gun down when I saw the boy remove his mask and a pretty and ethereal face was revealed.

Fuck he's gonna jump. I cursed as I ran down the stairs of the opposite building I was in, not caring to wait for a lift.

Once I reached down, I entered the building and ran 42 floors. Thanks to my good physique.

I pant as I reach the top to see the boy dangling over the edge and mumble.

"Here goes nothing" As he spread his arms, but I was quick enough to pull him back by his waist, making him fall on me.

"Noo! Why did you do that! I wanna die!" I hear sobs coming from the pretty boy.

"Shh. It's okay let it all out" I hug him tightly, afraid he'll run away and jump.

After a few minutes, he breaks the hug immediately eye contacting me and then looking away.

"Why did you do that huh? I hired you to kill me, not save me" I sigh as I wrap my hands around his waist.

I remove my mask as he looks at me.

"A pretty, cute and ethereal boy like you deserves a happy life

"A pretty, cute and ethereal boy like you deserves a happy life. So I did what I had to do. If you don't mind could you tell me your name and why do you wanna kill yourself?" I mumble quietly as he nods slowly.

"I'm Kim Taehyung" He says as I nod, rubbing his back soothingly.

"And I wanna die because I don't have a reason to live" My eyes widen and my heart ached, I soon spoke up.

"I'll be the reason you'll live by" I smile as he looks at me, with tears in his eyes.

"R-really?" He asks to reassure himself.

"Mhm really" I repeat as I slowly lean in kissing his lips as he responds.

_

I pull back from the kiss as I smile at my newly wed wifey.

"So wifey how are you" I hear a giggle as I wrap my hands around his waist.

"I'm as good as ever what about you hubby?" He boops my nose as I smile.

"I'm good now that you're here with me. Thank you Tae Tae, for allowing me to be the reason to live by" I mumble quietly as I connect our foreheads.

"I should be the one who is thankful to you for saving my life kookie. I love you so much" He whispers as we intertwine our hands together, our foreheads still connected.

"I love you too Tae bear. I love you so so much" I whisper back as I kiss his forehead gently as I engulf him in a warm hug.
___________________________________________

An update because I can't sleep 😂😂

Hope you all like this!

Take care cookiez! 💜💜💜

~R