Rock Paper Scissors [M]

Requested by Taekookbaby875 💕
Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:
Best friends taekook, FEMALE tae, Male kook, sub tae, p tae lol, rough kook, nipple stimulation and more...
___________________________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook had a friendship like no other could have.

They were ride or dies, always bickering over something then the next moment would be cuddling each other.

People even thought they were dating but they both always used to deny it until...

Both of them silently started to observe each other's features and little habits which made them fall for each other even more.

But none of them knew what the other felt so they kept their feelings with themselves.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Both yelled together.

"Hah! You lost! Off now!" Jungkook laughed as taehyung removes her shorts.

"Bitch you're up next to lose!" Taehyung sticks her tongue out as they play another round.

"Told ya kooks" She shrugs while jungkook removes his shirt while pouting, revealing his full shoulder and arm tattoo.

Taehyung bites her lip a little while looking at his toned abs.

"You're drooling, just move on already" Jungkook says as if he's used to taehyung staring his abs.

Taehyung smacks his head and huffs before they play again but none of them won.
___

After a couple of rounds, taehyung was left with only her shirt and was pulling off her panties off.

Jungkook lays down on his stomach while wearing only his boxers. He kept his head down, trying to look under her shirt.

"Jungkook! You pervert!" She kicks his face who winced while sitting up.

"What? I just wanted to know what's under there!" He pouts and rubs his cheek making taehyung coo internally.

"I don't have a dick" She laughs.

"Yeah yeah you're losing" He says rolling her bra on his index finger.

"You're too!" She grabs her bra back.

"Rock..paper..scissors!"

And that was it..taehyung lost.

She squirms a bit as she removes her shirt and covers her nipples with her arm and also puts one near her pussy.

[I don't like to call it boobs and breast..reminds me of chicken breasts lol]

Jungkook's gaze weren't helping at all as taehyung slowly looks up at him, she sees adoration? And..lust?

"O-okay! You won let's wear our clothes now!" Taehyung breaks the surprisingly comfortable silence.

"Well 'I won' so I'm gonna need my prize now" He smirks slightly which didn't go unnoticed by her.

"I'll get you your banana milk once I'm dresses up"

"Oh no darling you ain't wearing your clothes till the next morning"

[Okay imagine the rest now...]

[Jk jk]
____

"Fuck you jeon!" Taehyung moans while jungkook sucks on her neck.

"No I'm gonna fuck you baby girl mkay?"

Taehyung nodded slowly feeling herself getting aroused.

Jungkook trails his kisses down and twists her right nipple while taking the other in his mouth.

Taehyung threads her fingers in his hair while jungkook eagerly sucks on the nipple.

Jungkook slowly pulls away, a string of saliva connecting his lip to her nipple.

Taehyung watches him as he licks his bottom lip before kissing her roughly.

Jungkook rubs her clit slowly as the kiss gets rougher.

Taehyung pulls away and looks at him with hooded eyes.

"Fuck I can't hold back" He curses under his breath, removing his boxers.

"Then don't hold back..oppa" Taehyung smirks knowing he hates it.

"I'm not your oppa!" He whines and thrashes around.

Taehyung chuckles and flips their positions getting on top of him.

"Look at you, so submissive under me" She shakes her head as jungkook raises his eyebrows.

"Says the one with a pussy" He scoffs as the slams his length inside catching her off guard.

Taehyung's eyes roll back at the sudden thrust, her cunt clenches around him.

She keeps her hand onto his chest as she sinks down more.

The deeper jungkook's cock dug into taehyung, the more satisfied she was.

She bites her lip bouncing on his cock while jungkook thrusts up harshly.

"You look so filthy" He snarls at her who scoffed.

"You seem like a college fuck boy who's fucked almost everyone in the college including the profs" She smirks as jungkook flips their position, pinning her hands above her head.

"..how did you know?!" He gasps dramatically as they both burst out laughing knowing it was their both's first time.

"I just know it all" She giggles and wraps her leg around his waist.

"Know that I'm close and you're probably gonna take care of little kookies now" He smirks.

Taehyung didn't get a chance to respond as jungkook's thrusts got much deeper and faster than before, hitting her g-spot repeatedly.

Taehyung grips the sheets as she releases while moaning softly.

Jungkook gives a few more thrusts before releasing into her.

___

"And that's how I met your mother" Jungkook smiles as a pillow comes flying towards him.

"Jungkook! Why did you tell them that?!"

"They wanted to know I swear!" He runs around as taehyung runs after him.

"Sho..I'm lwittle kwookie?" The little boy points at himself.

"Awnd I'm lwittle twae twae?" The little girl also points at herself.

The little ones look at each other giggling softly.

___________________________________________

Thank you Taekookbaby875 for requesting 💕

I wuv y'all so muchhhhhh

Have a great day everyone. Take care my lovely purples 💜

~R