fire and ice

we're bound to break and my hands are tied
___________________________________________

Thousands and thousands of years ago, the humans discovered Fire during their times of need and since then fire has been considered one of the most important elements along with Earth, Air, Ether and Water.

A species of people arose who can conjure fire, control it and thrive in it.

They soon multiplied in number and created an empire of sorts for their people, teaching them about the art of yielding fire and it's glories.

They addressed themselves all together as Phoenix of Cyrus.

While all the other elemental humans slowly started discovering themselves and their elements assigned to them by birth, Water came up the second strongest and also had their dynasty.

They too addressed themselves as Vortex.

The days were full of Scorching heat from the sun all due to the Phoenix's yielding their powers.

This went on for years and years to come until Vortex had enough.

- × - × -

"it's getting colder and colder each day" A voice caught Taehyung's attention and he closes his book.

He looks over at the fire place and snaps his fingers, watching as his palm is taken over by an orb of fire and flourishes the burning fire place.

"I didn't mean by enlarging the fire there" The voice continued.

"Vortex is growing stronger and stronger each day, the ice has already reached our villages Taehyung.. we need to do something or else an Ice Age will begin, do you know what that means?!" The agitated Phoenix continued.

"we will go extinct" Taehyung answered with a click of his tongue.

"how are you so chill with it?!"

"I'm hot with it, if you may too" He chuckled, eying the photo he'd been holding since the Phoenix was busy rambling his worries.

Taehyung whistles, caressing the edges gently.

Receiving nothing but a mere response the Phoenix left, slamming the door on his way to which Taehyung didn't even flinch

He was busy staring at the picture.

"my sweet nemesis" He whispers watching as the photo starts to burn.

___________________________________________

should I continue this?? if yes as a os series or book? y'all must know by now I'm such a good author in terms of making a book and updating it XD

:']

take care purples

~R