Basement

"OK! FINE! I'LL GO INSIDE! BUT JUST KNOW THAT IF I DIE, MY SOUL IS GOING TO HAUNT YOU ALL!" I shout as I pick up a flashlight from the drawer.

"Haha that's right don't be a pussy! " Chim shoves me out of the house.

"Your dare is going to kill me!" I shriek when I felt someone hug me.

"AH! Hobi hyung! Don't scare me like that!!" I screamed as I shone the torch in his eyes.

"TAEHYUNG I'LL GO BLIND! SHUT THIS THING UP!" He shouts as I switch off the torch.

"If I die, please know that I love you all hyungies!" I hug my hyungs.

"Fuck you're making me cry!" Jin hyung hugs me.

"So dramatic. Come here tae" Yoongi hyung says as he hugs me too.

"Seriously?! He's my baby! What if he gets hurt?!" Jin hyung fires.

"Taehyung sing bad romance while you go inside that freaky basement of the house which has been closed like since forever!" Jimin jumps.

"Tae you can do it! Just shout for us if you feel scared or see something yeah?" Namjoon hyung says as they all lead me to the house a few houses away from ours.

I had chills down my spine.

"Sing now big boy!" I sigh as I start singing and making my way inside the basement, it was dark as fuck.

"Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah" I could feel my voice cracking as I heard it echo inside the basement. I shone the torch on the walls and to be greeted with HANDPRINTS WITH BLOOD WOW!

My breath quickens, who would've gotten killed here? Are there any so—

I shake my head as continue venturing inside the darkness, singing the song.

"Roma, roma-ma" I sing as I look at the picture frames inside the basement. They're creepy as hell.

"Gaga, ooh-la-la" I decide to go check the corner as the dare was to check the corners of the basement.

As I shone the torch I saw. . .

"I want your bad roma—AAAHHHHH!!" I saw a freaking boy with bloodshot red eyes, glaring back at me.

I decided it was the best to run away now, but my leg got stuck or more likely held by something or more precisely someone.

I turned my torch towards my right leg which was held to see THE SAME BOY CLAWING ON MY LEG!

"AHH! I'M SORRY I DON'T WANT ANYONE'S BAD ROMANCE!!! LEAVE ME!!!" I fall on the floor as he pulls my leg, dragging me into the corner, mumbling 'pretty' again and again as I try to pry him off.

"Oh look! G-dragon!" I point somewhere random and as his grip loosens and he looks where I pointed.

I pick up my torch and rushed towards the open door, which was shut closed by the boy, hovering over on top.

"Please leave me!" I look above. His red eyes glaring at me.

"Pretty. All mine" I hear him mumble as he snaps his fingers making my torch switch off.

"P-please! I've done n-nothing!" I beg, scared for my life. It's so fucking dark here.

There was pure silence inside the basement. As I reached into my pockets for my phone, I felt warm breath hit my nape.

I'M ON A SUGAR CRASH I AIN'T GOT NO FUCKIN' CA—

THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS!

I was pulled out to reality when I felt two hands hug waist, tighter than a normal person would normally do.

"P—"

"Shhh. You don't know how long I've been waiting for you my love. Don't worry I'm all yours now" He turned me around, the only thing that was visible in the room was a pair of glowing red eyes.

"And you're all mine" He growls before my bites my neck.
___________________________________________

That's why we should never go inside a basement! 😂😂😂

Hope you all enjoyed this. And thank you so much for 6k reads. It means alot to me.

I promise to update my other book too!

Take care cookiez! 💜💜💜

~R