Dangerous

"TAE JUST FUCKING TELL JUNGKOOK YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH US! IT'S NOT LIKE HE'LL EAT YOU OUT" I whine more at the mention of my 'SADISTIC' boyfie.

"OH YEAH! I'M PRETTY SURE JUNGKOOK HYUNG WILL NOT JUST EAT HIM OUT JIMIN HYUNG! HE'LL MAKE SURE TAE TAE CAN'T HANG OUT WITH US FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS!" I chuckle at Yeonjun's words.

"Yeonjun is not wrong." I say as I nod.

"Tae you're going to text him saying you're going to the club with us! I'll save your lovely, plump ass from that bunny looking beast" I slowly think about it as I nod.

"I will!!!" I hype up as pick up my phone as open the chat.

"That's my bestiee! Go get that dic— I mean go tell him! Yeah!" Jimin nervously chuckles.

(And can't stop myself from lookin')

________

Tae bear 💕:
Kookie! Kookie listen!!

(And noticin' you, noticin' me,)

Kookie monster 💜:
What is it love? I'm in a meeting right now.

(Watch out, I've seen him type before)

Tae bear 💕:
I'm going to the club with Jimin and Yeonjun and I just wanted to inform you bye! Love ya!

(This boy is so dangerous)

Kookie monster 💜:
Oh well when you'll come back, make sure you're in the purple room, naked, ass up in the air and your hole on the view. Oh yeah and don't forget the cock ring and rest I'll arrange. Have fun. See you soon darling.

(This boy is so dangerous)

_________

I shakingly keep my phone down.

"Oh no. He's doomed! Oh Lord please forgive the taebooty. Hope it survives the powerful impact of the jungcock! Say lachimolala to activate" Jiminie joins his hands.

"LACHIMOLALA TAEBOOTY!" Yeonjun repeats after Jimin as I glare at them.

(This boy is a sadist yeah~)

___________________________________________

I really like this 😂😂😂. Hope you like it too!

Take care loves! 💜💜💜

~R