expecting [M]

Thank you aestheticfics_ for requesting 💕

Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:

btm tae, top kook, boypussy tae, clitty torture, BDSM etc etc.
___________________________________________

Taehyung tries to clamp his legs shut but that's of no use when he realized his legs were spread wide apart and tied to the bedposts.

He whined as he stares at his husband Jungkook with blurry teary eyes who was sucking onto his sensitive clitty since so long.

His juices were getting lapped up and getting soaked into the sheets.

Jungkook pulls away from his clitty with a small audible pop and holds it with his fingers, pinching the soft nub.

Jungkook takes a small metal ring and manages to enclose it around taehyung's clitty.

Taehyung gasped as the tight ring squeezed his clit and he slowly reached down to touch at the part which was peeking out of it, thighs twitching at the contact.

But Jungkook slaps his hands away, giving the string -which was attached to the ring- a hard tug, pulling his clitty out more harshly.

He watched as Taehyung squirms around, hips raising up as his squirt lands on his husband's shirtless torso.

"so messy huh?" Jungkook bites his lips, continuing to tug at the string while the other was releasing.

He tsks and licks it gently making taehyung whine.

"shh, it's okay, I know what you want" He cooes.

"wanna have your babies" He whines again squirmi around only for a slap to land onto his ass.

"behave"

___

"cheers!" Everyone yelled out loud as they were having a party.

Exchange of drinks and savoury foods were going around the house.

Everyone was drinking except one person, Taehyung.

Many asked as to why he didn't drink and jungkook stood proudly beside him, wrapping his arm around his waist gently.

"we're expecting!"
___________________________________________

I'm sorry it is so short and after so long I've updated and this is NOT what you expected..I'm really sorry :((

aestheticfics_ (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

Take care purples

~R