Competition [M]

Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:
Incest, twins×little brother and more...
___________________________________________

Jungkook and Jeongguk go to out of their room to find their little brother taehyung for an agreement.

They find him in his room, cute and soft. Wearing his favorite pink hoodie while holding his white bear.

Taehyung sighs when he sees them, knowing his brothers came only to bother him.

"What do you want?" Taehyung says and rolls his eyes.

They look at each other. Jungkook with a snarky grin comes closer and sits slowly on the bed.

"We have something to propose you lil brother" He says and smirks lazily.

"What?" Taehyung retorts with a brow arched and already pissed because of being interrupted while watching his favorite movie.

"We are having a competition. The best pussy eater in this house" Jeongguk announces from the back.

Taehyung stares, dumbfounded before he burst out laughing.

"What.. you guys are so dumb my god" He clutches his stomach as he continues to laugh.

Jeongukk closes the door behind him while rolling his eyes.

"Come on! it's just testing, for the title."

They were known to be competitive, always fighting for a title, for the smallest little things and the most hideous ones.

And Taehyung knew it. And he was tired of it. Living with them his whole life he had to witness their endless fights for the stupidest reasons.

"But what do you want from me?" He asked confused.

"To spread your legs and be the tester" They said calmly.

Taes eyes open wide while he tries to detect a face of humor or joke upon his brothers face.

He looks so cute. In all pink and soft all over while his both brothers dressed in all black and grey glare at him like a prey.

"I absolutely won't do that" Taehyung deadpanned.

"We guessed that before, but what about a shopping spree for you? to buy you so many new clothes and those weird ass toys" Jeongguk bribed.

"They are not weird shut up" Taehyung pouted.

"Yeah shut up Jeongguk you're rubbing him the wrong way. Listen to me baby, we will do whatever you want for a whole day"

Something flicks in the younger stare and the twins know it doesn't announce anything good. Taehyung is the devil in his cutest form.

"Okay... I accept the offer" Tae says while looking at them.

"You do?" The twins smile widely.

They stare at each other with a huge smile, excited to start this competition, well that's what they call it.

"Quick before I change my mind. It's just eating pussy after all. When do we start"

Taehyung shrugs but frowns when his door gets double locked and Jeongguk snickers.

"Mom is taking a nap. Wanna wake her up?" Jungkook says with a grin.

He shook his head, indicating a no before putting his computer on the side and holding his favorite teddy bear.

He's mom's favorite anyways. The last little angel that everyone love without seeing his devilish face that is only shown to his brothers.

"Now what" He asked.