Master [M]

Requested by Tasmia_gurl54 💕

Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:
FEMALE DOM KOOK [idk how I'll write this but let's get it?], boy tae, elder tae, younger kook, soft tae, rough kook, NO BP TAE [I'll miss it-], strap on, spanking, slight degradation, idk what else and more...

Jungkook's name will be Jungurella like Cinderella- get it anyone?...I'm so funny.

Jk jk, I'm keeping the name jungkook only.

Enjoy my struggles and mistakes with a female kook.
___________________________________________

A tight spank was in contact with tae's smooth ass as jungkook watched it jiggle.

"Count!" She growls and grips tae's hair tightly pulling his head back.

And what about the elder? He loved it, he loved when jungkook's hand collided with his ass harshly, the way she pulls his hair, he loves it all.

"F-forty nin-ne" He sniffles, dried tears staining his face.

Another harsh slap lands on his ass making him squirm around.

"F-fifty! Fifty!" He whines.

"Will you do that ever again hm?" She caresses tae's ass receiving a small head shake from the elder.

"Ye-no! no I won't!" He tries to crawl off her lap only to be pulled back.

"Where do you think you're going darling?" She turns him around and takes his..dick in her hand, stroking him slowly.

"M-master!" Taehyung leaned his head back.

"Hm? What do you want?" She rubs her index finger on the tip.

"Wanna cum" He whines louder, receiving a tight slap on his dick.

He let out a whimpering scream and closed his legs.

"So disobedient tsk tsk" She shakes her head and threw him onto the bed, watching him bounce a little on the mattress.

Jungkook walks around the room and pulls out a silk blindfold and a ropes.

"You don't deserve to cum tonight darling" She smirks while looking at taehyung, covering his eyes.

She spread his legs and tied them to the bed with the rope. She took another rope, wrapping it around his waist then tied his hands together.

"Such a helpless and useless baby" She chuckles while putting on a strap on.

Jungkook gets in between tae's spread legs and circles his rim with the fake rubber dick.

"Mm~ you fucking slut!" She digs her index finger nail on his tip not surprised at taehyung moaning.

"Masochistic bitch" She bites her lip before slamming inside him, raw.

"Master! Fuck!" He squirms around trying to adjust to the merciless beast on top of him.

Jungkook moves her hips faster, moaning when the strap on brushed against her clit.

"P-please master! I-cum!" He was stuttering and letting out broken words feeling jungkook wrap her hand tightly around his dick.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" She grips his dick moving more deep, reaching his sensitive spots.

Jungkook slowly pulls out receiving a loud whine.

"M-master c-cum!" He tries touching his dick but his hands were tied.

Jungkook looks at her squirming baby. His dick was red, it looked painful. She felt bad for her lil darling but he had to learn his lesson for making her jealous even if it wasn't his fault, he could've pushed the other girl away.

Jungkook grabs a double sided dildo after removing the strap on.

She slowly pushes one end in her pussy while moaning softly. She wasn't fond of having things up her ass but while punishing taehyung, it was an exception.

Taehyung's eyes well up with tears, wetting the blindfold. He felt like he wasn't enough for his kookie.

"K-kookie? I'm sorry..i'm not enough for you" He sniffles feeling the tears roll down his soft cheeks.

Jungkook opens her eyes immediately rushing towards her baby after untying his legs and hands.

"Baby, don't cry..kookie's sorry for making you feel that you weren't enough for her" She talks in third person knowing the elder feels comfortable with it after falling into a sub space during sex.

"Kookie no mad at tae tae?" He looks at her with glossy eyes when she removes the blindfold.

"Yes baby kookie is not mad at tae tae" She kisses his forehead softly.

"C-can tae tae get kookie's cummies?" He pouts while the other smiles.

"Of course baby you can" She pushes the dildo inside her again and pushes the other side in tae.

"Bounce baby" Taehyung nods and starts to move up and down on the dildo while laying down in a scissoring position.

Jungkook bites her lips and strokes him not wanting to let her baby bear the pain.

Taehyung moans softly while releasing into her hand.

"Kookie's close baby" Taehyung could only moan, immediately releasing again due to the over sensitivity.

Jungkook pulls out the dildo from both sides, earning a 'pop' sound. She groans while rubbing her clit after getting on her knees.

"Ah! Shit baby!" She throws her head back, releasing on tae's dick.

She then scoops her cum off his dick and pushes the finger inside him, fingering him with her cum just like her darling likes.

"Kookie! No more!" Taehyung breathes heavily as jungkook chuckles and pulls her fingers out.

"Let's get you cleaned up" She slowly picks him up in a bridal style to clean him up.

After everything was cleaned up and they both got into comfortable clothes, taehyung cuddled upto jungkook.

Jungkook smiles while looking at him adoringly and wraps her arms around him.

"You know kookie?" The elder looks up at her with his beautiful honey brown eyes while titling his head a bit.

"I love you so much" Jungkook smiles and kisses him passionately.

A kiss full of love and affection while having their hands intertwined.

"I love you so much more darling"

___________________________________________

....ello! Yes ello, idk.

Hope you all liked this. This was my first time writing a female kook so please ignore my mista(e)ks.. Another cringey joke- I'm telling y'all I have so much of sarcasm and dark humor-

Anywayssssss...thank you so much for 100k! Please lmk what I should do for it!

Thank you Tasmia_gurl54 for requesting! Hope this is (kinda) how you wanted it to be.

Take care my lovely purples 💜

~R