Heat [M]

60k special 💕
Please leave if you feel uncomfortable with the following:
Mates taekook, husbands taekook, Alpha kook, Omega tae, soft alpha kook, lactation, bp tae and more.
___________________________________________

Taehyung screamed in pleasure as his mate, Jungkook was feasting on his cunt.

He moaned loudly as he came for the third time just by jungkook fingering and eating him out.

"Tell me what do you want bub" Jungkook smirked.

"I want you kookie please!" He whines.

This was the second day of his heat and jungkook was teasing the heck out of him.

Jungkook chuckles and watches him thrash around the bed even though it doesn't hurt that much because he was immediately taken care of by jungkook yesterday.

But taehyung really wanted him immediately again..but jungkook had some other plans.

Jungkook half straddles him as his knees are on the sides of tae's thighs, his cock rubbing against tae's clit.

He lowers himself and looks into tae's eyes, then his eyes drop to tae's nipples.

He slowly licks his nipple and swirls his tongue around it.

Taehyung gasped and leaned his head back as he whimpers.

"k-kookie don't d-do that" He moans out but jungkook had no plans of stopping. Instead he attached his mouth to his nipple and started sucking on his nipple.

Taehyung couldn't think straight by the amount of pleasure he was feeling.

(^^Istg if someone makes a joke about that)

Jungkook started sucking harder until tae's nipple started releasing milk from it.

Jungkook slowly circled the other one between his fingers feeling them getting wet.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he looks at jungkook drinking his milk.

It was very rare that a male omega could lactate during his heat and that made taehyung very special because he was the last omega who could carry small pups of their own.

Taehyung let his hand in jungkook's hair as he sucked harder, sometimes pulling the soft bud between his teeth gently.

"Jungkookie I'm close again!" Taehyung says as jungkook pulls away from his nipple.

"Just hold onto me okay? If it hurts, tell me I'll slow down" He says smiling softly.

Jungkook slowly enters him. Needless to say, taehyung was already very loose because of them doing it in the kitchen the same morning.

Taehyung mewls softly and rocks himself on his cock.

Jungkook smiles adoringly at his husband and moves slowly.

"F-faster please" Taehyung moans out as jungkook increases his pace.

"I'm c-close" Jungkook bites his lip as he thrust harder, doing deeper each time.

Jungkook cums and strains his thighs to go a bit further making taehyung release.

Jungkook pulls out softly and nuzzles his nose gently on tae's mate mark.

"I love you so much bub" Jungkook smiles and kisses his forehead.

"I love you too Alpha kookie" Taehyung giggles adorably making jungkook coo at his husband.

"Did you like what I did?" Taehyung nods immediately.

"I did like it very much" He says as he blushes.

"It was like I was milking you" Jungkook laughs as taehyung smacks his head.

"You're so silly" Taehyung pouts as he looks at his tummy.

"We'll have small pups jungkookie!" Taehyung says as he looks at jungkook lovingly while jungkook smiles and nuzzles closer to him again.

"You're so cute! I just wanna keep you in my pocket and carry you around!" Jungkook coos at him making taehyung blush and giggle cutely.

___________________________________________

Helloooo...If y'all are wondering why is the word milking in bold lmao? Is this author going crazy? No, I'm not I promise lmao..

Its because one of you guys commented on my message board when I asked for some weird words.

Lemme tag them. beautifulkooktae 💕 thank you for sending that word.

And.. My book ranked on #1 taekook! Thank you guys so so much. I love each and everyone of you. Thank you for supporting my every book.

Take care guys 💜

~R