Lucifer's Angel

"WHY DID YOU REJECT HIM?!! JEONS! HE'S YOUR MATE!!" Yoongi hyung shouted.

"Hyung liste-"

"SHUT UP JUNGKOOK!! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!"

At this point they had had enough!

"HYUNG STOP! WE KNOW WHAT WE HAVE DONE! HE'S JUST A RANDOM EARTHLING! AND WE'RE LUCIFERS!! SATAN OF HELL!" Jeongguk shouted

"THE MOON GODDESS HAS GONE CRAZY CUZ SHE MATED US WITH A HUMAN!" Jungkook shouted after Jeongguk finished.

"You're gonna regret your decision" Hobi hyung says as his wings disappear and he takes a seat on the sofa.

"No! We won't! We don't want to be like Namjoon hyung! Who is also mated to a earthling and totally whipped for him!" Jeongguk grits through his teeth.

'Or will we regret?'

'AH NO we won't' Jungkook links to Jeongguk.

And with that they both storm out of the throne room.

"Yoongi are you sure they'll accept him?"

"They will have to and they will or else it'll not be good"

"You're right yoongi let's go down to the earth yeah? I'm sure we'll meet earthli- I mean others down there"

Their both wings appear again as they make their way out of the throne room, towards the exit.

They watch out for the twins who always are on their terrace, watching others like a hawk. The coast was clear so Yoongi and hobi both jumped down as their hair fluffed though the soft clouds.

They saw all kinds of clouds pass by them. The view was mesmerizing. The sun was rising, turning into an orange and yellow gradient. The wind was cool on their skins.

They look up to see the castle fade away into the clouds. They both smile as they see the blue oceans and lovely mountains covered with snow come into their views.

They changed their way and went towards their friends house. Soon they see their friend's house and they decided to land there.

As soon as their feet touches the ground, the smell of delicious food gets smacked on their faces.

"Jin hyung must be cooking. Let's go in yeah?" Hobi whispers as yoongi nods. They use the back door to get in and they didn't bother to let their wings disappear.
_
Taehyungs pov.

"THEY DID WHAT?!" Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung shout together.

"Uh rejected me?" I nervously said as I play with my sweater paws.

"THE LUCIFERS REJECTED YOU! I'M GONNA-"

"The food tastes good Jin hyung!" We stop and turn around to see Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung eating the food.

"Thanks guys" Jin hyung smiles.

"And what about the luci- Jeons?" Chim asks

"They won't budge"

"Don't worry though. We know they won't be able to resist you and if they will still reject you after knowing you're an angel w-"

"WAIT THEY DON'T KNOW TAE IS AN ANGEL?" Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung shout together.

"Nope they don't. And even they think Jin hyung and Jimin is a eart- Human" Yoongi hyung rolls his eyes.

"If joonie hyung is the twins elder brother, then why are the twins the lucifers? It should be joonie hyung!" I whine out as I'm very confused.