02:59 am

___________________________________________
Warnings: Stalking,Obsession,Addiction,Psycho, Knife play and Yada Yada Yada. . .
___________________________________________

"Baby~" I keep my hand over my mouth, scared to let out any noise.

"Come on out~" I close my eyes shut, moving further into the closet.

"It's time! Time to play~" There was a giggle, the giggle I once thought was absolutely adorable. But now I hated every second of it.

"Only 10 minutes left before it turns 3'o clock love" Chills run down my spine at the mention of 3 am.

"Ah. Maybe you've already started playing without daddy but it's okay a little punishment won't hurt right?"

The sound of a belt being unbuckled was welcomed through my ears accompanied by dragging of a blade against the paint chipped wall.

I tense up, tears leaving my eyes as soon as I heard the bedroom door slam open. I wish I would've never talked to him in the first place.

"Hmm let's see. Last time we played you were in the closet, but I'm sure you're smart enough to not hide in the same place cuz then no fun~"

Soft but aggressive thumping of steps were heard and stopped in front of the closet. I silently prayed for him to go away so that I can escape from this psycho.

"Hmm not here. Let's check the basement" He giggles. And soon I could here the footsteps fading away and the bedroom door close.

I removed my hand from my mouth and immediately started breathing heavily. I wiped my eyes, letting out no sound.

I slowly open the closet door and I first peek out of the door.

No one was there so I stood up and walked out of the closet, straight towards the bed to pick up my stuffy.

Biggest Mistake

As soon as I walked out the closet, the door was closed with a loud thud. I went cold and couldn't move. I slowly turn around to see the person whom I fell in love with, the person who made my heart skip a beat, my entire world standing in front of it, looking so innocent yet so creepy.

He comes forward and I take a step back.

"Baby~ you know I was so alone!" He pouts and takes a step forward again.

"But now I found you~" He smiles, creepily tilting his head side to side.

"You know? Your love, it is like a drug. I was tryna hit and quit it" He says as he takes a step forward.

"But I just couldn't resist you, so I messed around and got addicted"

I took a step back only to fall on the bed.

He comes on top of me, rubbing his hard on me, while unbuttoning my shirt and my eyes widen.

"I love you so much you know?" He kisses my neck and then sucks my coller bones.

I tried pushing him away but he's much stronger me than me.

"Hmm disobedient, I see" His tongue pokes his cheek.

It was at this moment I knew, I FUCKED UP

"Why aren't you talking love? Talk to daddy. He wants to hear how much you love him" He runs a finger down my chest.

"I- leave me p-please" I sob out.

"Ahh don't cry bub. Daddy is never going to leave you" He smiles, a genuine smile.

"N-" He cuts me off.

"So let's start where we left yesterday!" He jumps off me and admires me.

"Hmm let's see. Yesterday I played with blue and purple on you. So let's go with red today!" He smiles again until his lips twitch into a smirk.

He goes and picks up and knife. I watch him in pure terror and back up further on the bed. I flinch when he pulls me towards him.

"Let's start by marking you first hmm?" He  whispers huskily in my ear before placing a kiss under my ear.

The last thing I saw was the clock flashing

3:00 am

Before I felt him starting to carve his initials on my neck as I scream in pain, hot tears streaming down my face.

I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream. I tried to calm myself down as I glanced over the clock.

2:50 am

My heart beat quickens. I keep on mumbling 'it was a just a dream' over and over again until I heard a familiar voice.

"Baby~ it's time to play~ I'm coming love~"

I gulp as I watch my bedroom door creak open and kookie peeks through the door and looks at me with a smile on his face.

"I want red today" His smile widens.
___________________________________________

Hello petals! Hope you all enjoyed this creepy oneshot.

I really want to turn this into a book but I doubt anyone will read it so lemme just drop this idea 😂

And I know I'm not able to update my book, I promise I'll update tomorrow as I like to write long chapters that's why it's taking time and also because my finals are coming up sksksksksksk

Thank you all for your patience 😭

Also I just realized that I didn't make any authors note for my oneshot book 😂😂 Lol I'm sorry 😂😂

Take care loves~

~R