chapter forteen: clean freak

"clean freak"

"clean freak"

levi's apartment

levi's apartment

draped in the maid's black and white attire, you made your way back into the living room. you clutched your school uniform tightly to your chest, your knuckles whitening with how firmly you held on.

"how do i look?"

levi, who had been staring out the window, turned his attention to you. his eyes swept over you with that signature intensity, that felt almost invasive, like he could see right through the fabric and the layers beneath.

you swallowed hard, waiting for his judgment.

"presentable. grab your bag and follow me upstairs."

his words, though curt, carried an unspoken command, and you found yourself obeying without a second thought. you trailed behind him, the wooden steps creaking under your weight as you kept pace with him. something was unsettling about how quiet everything felt, how your nerves were buzzing under the surface, but you said nothing.

levi paused for a second, glancing over his shoulder as if he wasn't entirely sure you could manage climbing stairs.

"watch your step."

with the swift turn of a handle, levi pushed his door open, revealing the interior of his room, that was as immaculately arranged as the man himself.

not a single thing was out of place. everything had a purpose and a spot, as if chaos had never been allowed to cross the threshold.

levi moved to his desk, shrugging off his blazer and slinging it over the back of his leather swivel chair.

your focus drifted, almost against your will, following the subtle movements of his fingers as he began unbuttoning his shirt. the fabric parted slowly, revealing smooth, unblemished skin beneath.

it was...disarming.

seeing him like that, so casual, so exposed. a side of him no one else probably ever got to see.