H O G W A R T S - Hermione's POV

"Just a young gun with a quick fuse
I was uptight, wanna let loose
I was dreaming of bigger things
And wanna leave my own life behind
Not a "Yes, sir," not a follower
Fit the box, fit the mold
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
I was lightning before the thunder"

I was horrified to start a new school. An unknown school meant new bullies and new challenges, but I was determined to make the best of it. I would focus on earning high marks, and when I graduated, I would go as far away from here as I could.

After saying goodbye to my parents, I made my way through the train, looking for an empty cabin. I finally arrived at an empty one at the end of the line of train cars.

I opened the train door and was met with stormy gray eyes, "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know it was taken! I'll go somewhere else" I told their owner.

I started to walk out before he called out to me, "Wait! You can stay if you want. I'm not expecting anyone" he told me, his eyes growing wild with curiosity.

I examined the boy. He had platinum blonde hair, stormy gray eyes, and pale skin. The dark circles under his eyes made him seem even paler. He was beautiful.

"I'm Hermione Granger. You?" I told him after sitting down.

He smiled a dazzling smile, "Malfoy. Draco Malfoy" he told me.

"Nice to meet you Draco. Do you know what building you'll be in?" I asked him.

He rummaged in his pocket and pulled out his schedule, "It says here I'm in the Slytherin building. You?"

"No way! I'm in the same building" I told him excitedly.

"Do you have any friends in the other buildings?" he asked me.

I shook my head, "You're the first person I meet. I don't know anyone. This is my first year" I explained.

He looked at me with wide eyes, "I'm new too. Perhaps we should stick together so no one picks on us" he told me earnestly. I smiled, it seemed I had finally made a friend.
.
.
.
.
.
If you haven't noticed a trend, I tend to repeat from a different pov what happened in the last chapter. It's so we can get more insight into the characters. Vote and comment what you think, please!