R U N N I N G T O S A V E H E R - Draco's POV

I called Hermione's phone for what seemed like the 7th time. She hadn't shown up to our last class and it wasn't like her to just disappear. She was always glued to my said and I regretted sending her off to class alone when my father's business partner had come up to me to talk about the restraining order the courts had granted us to keep him away.

I dialed Zabini's number, "I can't find Hermione and she's not answering her phone. Please tell me she's with you or Ginny." I barked into the phone when he finally answered on the 5th ring.

Blaise's silence was enough to know the answer, "Mate... Ginny and I are currently laying in my bed. Where are you? We'll meet up with you."

We made a plan to meet and I paced in front of the giant staircase as I waited. Something wasn't right. Why else would my father send over his partner to tell me he would honor the restraining order? When had my father ever cared about the law? He surely wasn't about to start now, was he?

A thought occurred in my mind just as Blaise and Ginny accompanied by Weasley and Luna appeared.

Ginny looked over my disheveled appearance, "Nothing still? Where do you think she is? Could she have left school? Maybe she found a quiet spot and fell into one of her books?" She asked quickly.

I shook my head, "I think Lucius has her. He has properties all over the place, including Hogsmead. My bet, he had Riddle distract me and Snape took her since he's not allowed on school grounds. I just don't know how to get her back.." I explained.

Weasley cleared his throat, "I can help with that" he said as he pulled out his phone and punched in a number.

"Round them up, Longbottom. We got work to do. Yes... every house. We're in front of the giant staircase. 5 minutes." Weasley looked up at is as he hung up.

"Ron, what the fuck was all that about? Care to explain?" Ginny asked bewildered.

Ron shrugged, "Well while you lot were studying and playing rugby and all that shite, I was collecting favors. There's a lot of people who owe me. They're gonna help us get Hermione back," he explained confidently.

I stared in awe as a group of about 30 people, including Astoria Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson, strolled in.

"Malfoy? What are you doing here? Don't tell me you owe Weasley a favor as well" Astoria explained as she rolled her eyes.

"Um no actually. He called everyone because my father kidnapped Hermione and we need help getting her back." I explained loud enough for the group to hear me.

"What do you mean your father kidnapped Hermione? Why would he do that?" Astoria asked bewildered.

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's a really long story, one that I don't have time to explain, but just know that he's dangerous. He'll do whatever he thinks is necessary to get what he wants out of Hermione and me. We have to be careful." I love explained calmly.

She looked at me with wide eyes, "Wow. I'm so sorry Draco. I didn't know the reason you guys were so serious with your relationship was because of the dangers from your dad. I'm sorry I tried to get in the middle of you two." she apologized, her gaze cast down to the floor.

I nodded in acceptance and listened as Weasley went over the plan. We made our way to Hogsmead and I guided us quietly to where I knew the Malfoy property was located. Everyone except Blaise, Ginny, and I stayed behind and began to make noise and call attention to themselves. We crept along further into the house, avoiding Snape and Riddle when they ran past us, towards the noise everyone was making at the front of the house.

I could hear screaming the closer we got deeper into the house. Finally, we came upon a door. I signaled quietly to the other two to come closer, "Stay out here. I don't know what I'll find in there and this is something I have to face alone. I'll call you in if it's needed. Don't go too far" I whispered to them. They nodded and stepped back from the door.

I entered quietly not wanting to scare Hermione, "Hermione love? It's me... Draco. I'm here to take you home." I said as I crept closer to where she had been thrown.

Bile rose in my throat as I saw what she looked like. She had bruises covering her thighs, breasts, and neck. Her face was tear-stained and had several marks where you could see where she had been hit. Her wrists and ankles had rope burns on them. She looked up from where she had curled up, "Draco? Is it really you?" She asked weakly from her position on the floor.

I removed the sweater I was wearing and wrapped her in it carefully before picking her up gently, "It's me, baby. Let's go home" I felt her wrap her arms around me.

I began walking to the door when I heard clapping, "My, my. Isn't that sweet? What exactly are you doing with my property Draco?" Lucius asked as he stepped out of the shadows.

I felt Hermione wrap her arms tighter around me at the sound of his voice, "She's not your property Lucius. Now let us go. The police are already almost here. It's only a matter of time now." I warned, stepping back towards the door.

I felt Hermione shift slightly and could see Blaise's hands from the corner of my eye, reaching for her. I let him take her from me and watched my father as he watched our interaction, "So, you let a Zabini defile and touch her with his dirty hands? See, that just won't do Draco. It's a good thing I've fucked the dirtiness out of her then. Although now that I see a Weasley touching her, I guess I should've fucked her harder to get her clean. No matter, just return the girl to her rightful owner and I'll see to it that she's properly cleaned and punished. Just dump where you're standing and I'll let you walk out of here alive." He commented menacingly as h inched towards the door.

I shook my head, "She's not your fucking property, and stay where you are. I can hear the police. They're coming for you. Your reign of terror is ending Lucius." I told him defensively.

He chuckled darkly, "Oh she's not my property? Check her pretty cunt. It's full of my cum. The one she begged for every single time she was fucked today. It's my cum that she was a dumpster for. She's swallowed so many loads of it just today, it's a wonder it's not oozing out of her mouth. Although... it is dripping out of her tight little asshole. It was for me that she's been getting on her knees to be a cock whore for. Don't believe me? Put her on the floor and watch as she comes crawling back to me for more."

My vision burned red at his taunting and I got ready to throw myself at him so I could punch him. I felt Ginny's hand grabbing the back of my shirt right before lunging at him, "DRACO NO. Hermione needs you. The cops are already here. They already rounded up his two little friends. They're literally about to round the corner. He's not worth it. There's no way out of this for him. Let's go! Hermione needs medical attention." She warned.

I felt the anger drain out of me and turned to look at Hermione as she limply held on to Zabini. I stepped up to them right when police officers swarmed the hallway and room. I could hear Lucius screaming profanities and reached out for Hermione.

She nestled herself in my arms, "Thank you love" she said before closing her eyes.