S U M M E R - Hermione's POV

"Don't waste your time on me.
You're already the voice inside my head"

I had already been home for 2 weeks and I was already bored. Draco hadn't been allowed friends for his birthday so I really would have to wait until September to see him. Blaise had finally started talking to me again after acting weird at school and we would text almost every day.

I looked at the clock, my dad would be home any minute and I'd have to sit through another dinner talking about this surgery and that surgery. I was honestly sick of it and I needed September to come faster.

I texted Draco:

Hermione: Miss you Dray!

Draco: Miss you too 'Mi. Wish we
Were back at school already

Hermione: I know! I was just thinking
About that. Blaise says hi!

Draco: Tell him hello. I have
To go 'Mi, my dad's
Home and he doesn't
Like phones. I'll call
You tomorrow!
I promise.

I wondered why Draco's father didn't like phones and why he was so strict with him. I could tell Draco wasn't allowed to do much, and he had to get good marks. Often we'd be up until almost dawn studying together and we were both at the top of our class with high marks. His best classes were math and science, while mine were English and history.

I looked forward to my call with him tomorrow and couldn't wait to tell Blaise!

I heard the garage door open and knew dad had to be home from work. I groaned as I prepared mentally to listen to his stories.

Could it be September 1st already?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright, so we're starting to see more of their friendship! Can't wait for you guys to read the next few chapters! They're hella important!
As always, let me know what you think ✌🏻