P L A N N E D A N D U N P L A N N E D - Hermione's POV

🚨TW: It's gonna get ugly. I warned in my author's note that something wicked was coming. Well it's here. So get ready or skip ahead to further down. It's up to you. You've been warned🚨

*2 weeks after the start of school*

I woke up from my nightmare covered in sweat and shaking. It had been like this since Lucius had come back from his business trip and it was only getting worse the more he visited me. I could feel myself pushing Draco away, but if this is what it took to protect him, then so be it.

I looked over at the clock. It read 2:45 a.m. I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep and thanked the heavens that it was Saturday so I wouldn't have to be up early for a full day of classes.

My phone buzzed on the table next to me and my heart dropped as I read the message. I swallowed thickly and got up to do what I was told.

I made my way to the door slowly, not wanting to open it or let in the visitor I knew was waiting for me.

I opened the door as slowly as I could, "Hermione open the fucking door or it'll be worse for you" I heard him whisper menacingly.

I opened the door faster and looked up to see the evil eyes of Lucius Malfoy. He pushed me into the room roughly, closing and locking the door behind him.

I looked at him with fear evident in my eyes, "Please don't sir. Please don't hurt me" I begged him.

He laughed cruelly, "Get on your knees right now Hermione, or I'll go get Draco right now and it'll be worse for the both of you" he threatened.

I gasped lightly as I looked down at the floor and quickly fell to my knees, not wanting him to hurt Draco anymore than he already had. I heard him walk closer to me and suddenly my hair was in his painful grip. He dragged me to the bed, pinning me against it, while still on my knees.

"Open your mouth child. Now" he commanded as his pants and underwear fell to the floor.

I felt my tears spill as he shoved his member in my mouth roughly and held me down by my hair. He pumped in and out for a while before he got bored.

He pulled me up by the hair once more so I was standing, "Clothes off. Now" he commanded once again.

My tears increased as I slowly removed my pajamas. He rolled his eyes at me, "Cry all you want, but I know you love it. If you didn't, you wouldn't have opened the door. Now hurry the fuck up. I'm losing my patience."

When I was done undressing, I stood in front of him, tears still streaming down my face silently. He reached out and pinched my nipple harshly. I hissed in pain but stayed quiet for the most part. He smiled evilly at me before once again, grabbing a fistful of my hair and pushing me to the bed.

My face hit the mattress roughly and I felt his hand on the back of my neck pinning me down. I thought back to the first time I had been taken in this position and Harry entered my mind. My cries increased, making it hard to catch my breath.

I felt him poke at my entrance when he suddenly snapped his hips and entered me in one swift movement. I cringed at the pain that always followed when he had his way with me and waited for him to finish. As long as it kept Draco safe, I would do whatever it took. It was my duty to protect him. I had promised Narcissa and I wasn't about to break that promise.