E X E C U T I O N - Snape's POV

I watched as Tom walked up to Draco and pulled him away from the other boy he was with. I could see Granger walking toward my hiding spot so I got ready to grab her. I needed to be quick if I wanted to go undetected.

As she approached my spot I reached out and covered her mouth with one hand, while I held on tightly to her hair with the other one.

I felt her struggle against me, "Shhh little one. Don't make any noises or sudden movements and you might get out of this alive. Now walk forward and act like nothing is going on. Do you understand me?" I asked her quietly.

She nodded slowly and began to move forward. I guided her out of the school and into Malfoy's territory. The closer we got to the house, the slower she moved until finally I grew tired of her pace and reached out to grab her hair.

She cried out in pain as I dragged her the rest of the way and dumped her unceremoniously onto the bed Lucius had prepared for the event.

She scurried away from me quickly and looked around the room I had brought her to. The room was dark and cold with no windows and the bed had ropes attached to each post. I could see her shaking when her eyes landed on Lucius.