H E A R T B R E A K - Hermione's POV

"Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worse
Broken trust and broken hearts"

"You're not going to believe who I slept with!" I briefly heard.

"Who?" answered a second voice.

"I slept with Malfoy! In the library! Not too long ago" answered the first voice again.

I felt my world crumble around me. I didn't know why it was so hard to breathe. I was dating Harry, but knowing Draco had slept with someone, made it feel like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. I got up quickly and walked out of the common room, but not before briefly catching a glimpse of platinum-colored hair.

It wasn't until the middle of March that I finally thought of going near Draco again.

It had been a horrible day. Harry and I had fought, I had gotten a low grade on an assignment and I missed Blaise and Draco.

Well, Draco more than anyone else.

The bell to the final class had rung and we were out for the day. I made my way to Harry's room to see if we could patch things up.

"What do you want Hermione?" he asked when I walked in.

I sighed, "I wanted to talk about this morning, Harry. You can't just push the topic of us having sex, on me like that" I tried to reason.

He glared at me as he walked slowly towards me, "I already told you, if you really do love me, you'll have sex with me. It's that simple. I don't think I'm asking for too much Hermione. We've been dating since November and I'd really like to sleep with you. Don't be a fucking tease and just take your panties off so I can bend you over the bed. It won't even hurt you. Come on" he explained as he tried to reach under my skirt to pull my underwear off.

My eyes prickled with tears as I tried to move away from him but found myself trapped between his body and the bed, "Will you break up with me if I don't give you what you want?" I asked, my voice thick with emotion and fear.

Harry looked at me coldly, "Yes" he nodded.

My tears finally spilled, "Okay then" I told him quietly, as he turned me around and bent me over the bed, sobbing.

I felt him lift my skirt slowly as he trailed his hands all over my lower half. When he had finally lifted my skirt, he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties and lowered them in one swift motion.

My sobs increased as I stepped out of them, "Shut the fuck up Hermione. It's not that serious" he told me as he pulled my head back by my hair and shoved the panties in my mouth.

My tears spilled faster as he moved his hands around to grab my ass and cup my pussy. He shoved 2 fingers inside of me without warning and moved them in and out roughly. I bucked at the pain he was causing me.

He slapped my ass harshly, I winced, knowing it would leave a bruise on my sensitive skin, "Move again, and I'll shove my dick in your ass instead. Understood?" he asked as he pulled my head back once again, this time by holding my neck tightly and cutting off my airway.

I nodded as much as could, "That's what I fucking thought. Now spread your legs wider bitch. My dick is ready" he told me as he kicked my legs open, effectively pinning me to the bed with my ass in the air.

I heard his belt buckle hit the floor and felt him close behind me. Suddenly, I felt his dick poke at my entrance and before I even had a chance to get ready, he slammed into me, bottoming out. I felt my knees give out from the pain but the position he had me in, made it so the bed wouldn't let me fall off. He slammed into me repeatedly in quick, rough thrusts.

My tears made it hard to see the room around me as he thrust into me faster and faster before finally pulling out and finishing in a towel. He tugged on my hair roughly and pushed me towards the door. I sat on the floor where I landed, pulling my underwear out of my mouth and trying to put it back on as quickly as possible.

"We're done, Hermione. That was the worst pussy I've ever had. Don't show your ugly face around the Gryffindor building ever again. Get out of my room" Harry told me, with a smirk on his face.

I limped towards the door before spinning around to face him, "Fuck you, Harry Potter. You just wait until HE finds out" I tell him before walking out of the room.

I went to the one place where I knew I would be okay and found myself buried under the covers of his bed while I waited for him to find me.

I could smell his perfume and thought back to when I had last smelled it. I hadn't hugged him since before November. I missed him so much.

I heard the door open and someone sit on the edge of the bed, "Hermione? What's wrong? Did something happen love?" I heard Draco ask.

I felt his hand stroke my hair as I tried to calm my sobs, "H-Harry... h-he forced h-himself on m-me a-and then b-broke up w-with m-me" I choked out between sobs.

"He what?! Why the fuck did he do that?" Draco questioned. I could feel the anger radiating off him.

I waited till I could speak clearly, "He wanted me to sleep with him and I said no. He said that if I really loved him, I'd give him what he wanted and that it wouldn't even hurt. Then he bent me over his bed and... did things to me to hurt a lot" I explained as I sat up.

He reached out and wiped my tears, "Fuck him. I'm going to beat his ass, and then, I'm going to kill him" he began to stand up.

"Dray wait! Don't leave me alone right now, please. I just... I just want you right now. I've missed you so much. I'm sorry I've been avoiding you" I stopped him, grabbing his hand.

He sat back down and I crawled into his lap careful not to hurt myself further, "What are you doing love?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me carefully.

"Sitting on my best friend's lap so he can comfort me" I answered matter of factly as I buried my face in his neck to cry while smelling his perfume.

His smell would always be a source of comfort for me. I felt safe when he walked into a room and the scent hit me.

A few hours passed before Blaise finally appeared, "Hermione? What happened?" he questioned.

Before I could respond Draco spoke, "Potter broke up with her, after forcing himself on her."

They shared a look and a nod, "I'm going to get Ginny" Blaise responded tensely, as he walked out of the room.

Not even 2 minutes later, he was back, this time, with Ginny.

Draco pulled me off his lap and set me on the bed, "Stay here love. We'll be back soon" he told me as he got up and kissed my forehead.

They walked out of the room together.

Ginny turned to me, "Come on. You can sit on my lap to cry too" she told me opening her arms.

"Ginny I can't sit on your lap. I'm older than you" I told her as I crawled over to her.

"Oh honey, I'm still taller than you. Now come over here" she responded, pulling me into her lap.

She really was taller than me. She had had a growth spurt over the holidays making her almost as tall as Draco and Blaise. I buried my face in her neck to cry but it wasn't the same. Her scent, though comforting, didn't give me the same safe feeling Draco's did.

I must have fallen asleep because suddenly I felt myself being transferred into someone else's arms and I could smell the familiar comforting smell of Draco. I fell asleep again, but not before burrowing myself closer to him.