F U N - Lucius' POV

🚨 TW! You've been warned 🚨
|
|
|
| Don't forget to vote & comment 💫
|
|
|

I could feel her watching me from the corner of the bed she had tried to hide in. I smiled devilishly at her, "Well hello to you Hermione. Nice of you to join Severus and me. I hope you're ready for some fun! Now, where shall we begin?" I asked her.

I watched as tears formed in her eyes, "Why are you doing this? Don't you care about what it'll do to Draco when you kill me?" She asked helplessly.

I began walking towards her as I laughed cruelly, "Hermione... I don't plan on killing you. I plan on breaking you. Then... I'm going to take you away from my pathetic excuse of a son and marry you so that you belong to me and only me. After that, your mother will have no choice but to sign over Granger Law if she wants to keep you alive. You'll give me a son that's worth my time, and if you don't... well that simply just won't do. You'll bear child after child until you finally either die or give me one that isn't worthless." I told her as I reached where she was.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her towards me, "Sev, get that knife. She's wearing far too much clothing for my liking." I barked as I pointed to a knife that was by the door.

I watched as Severus brought over the knife and turned Hermione around in my arms. I kept one hand tightly holding her hair and the other squeezed her neck, "Cut her clothes off Sev. I'll hold her down for you." I told him.

I watched as he gently ran the knife over her bare legs, over her pussy, up her stomach, and down her cleavage. He dug his fingers into her bra and made quick work of cutting it off along with her shirt. I held Hermione as he ran the cold blade over her taut nipples. I could feel her trembling from fear when he ran his hand down her chest and pinched her nipple before continuing on the waistband of her short skirt. He dipped his fingers into the skirt and rand the knife smoothly down cutting as he went.

He passed the knife over her pussy once more before cutting the strings on the side of her little panties and ridding her of them. I held her naked form while he admired her, "Thank you Sev. Now help me show Miss Granger who's in charge." I commanded before pushing her onto the bed.