In which his groans are of dying geese and walruses

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET IT SLIP THROUGH YOUR DAMN FINGERS?! YOU'RE LIKE THE SPAWN OF A NUGGET AND A SLIME MONSTER!" Maaz says quite loudly as I hold a hand to my heart and dramatically lean my head back with my eyes wide.

"Damn boy calm down." I say gently but I think it riles him up even more because the next thing I know he leans down picks up a leaf and throws it at me.

Of course since it's light and small, it flows down back to the ground. I hold my chuckle as he huffs and mumbles, "suck an egg."

"Now what do we do?" I ask looking around at our surroundings. He squints at me, the sun in his eyes as he says, "I guess we just wing it."

"Wing it?" I ask confused.

He raises and eyebrow and nods, "yeah wing it."

"What the heck does that mean?" I ask crossing my arms. He stares at me for a couple seconds before placing his hands on his hips and going to the back of the car. He stares at the car for a while before kicking it in frustration.

I sigh shaking my head as he throws a fit but am knocked out of my thoughts as I hear the engine start then stop. My mouth widens as I realize that was enough to get the wheels to start rotating down the curve of the road.... The cars running away from us.

"MAAZ MAAZ!" I yell jumping up and down not knowing if I should chase it or get the stupid turd off the ground from his whimpering.

"Leave me alone Rainy let me be in sorrow." He says groaning and rolling in the sand. This guy needs help, I think panicking as I watch the car go further.

"YOU IDIOT, ITS THE CAR ITS OFF THE ROAD NOW! AND MOVING DOWN THAT HILL!" I yell pulling on his arm trying to drag his body up. Astaghfirullah im touching a boy. And he may have cooties.

He stands up and looks at the spot where the car last was. When he see it isn't there he runs to the side of the road and gasps yelling shit over and over. Maaz starts running after the car and I follow not knowing what to do.

"BE CAREFUL! DONT TRIP!" I yell out to him, he gives me the middle finger before running faster. That little.... My angers cut short though as I watch him trip and roll a few times before sitting up holding his head.

"THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME!" I say running past him, he gets up and catches up to me before yelling, " NO CRAP ITS GONNA GO INTO THE DITCH!" I turn my heads towards the path of the car and wince as I watch half of it flip slowly over and into a small ditch.

We both slow down looking at the car. It's quite for a few second before Maaz's groans start. They sound like a mixture between a dying goose and a walrus. I watch as he falls to his knees and whimpers a bit.

Normally I would laugh at the sight of this but then again that car was my only ride and not only did it strand us here, but it stranded us without a map.

"I don't think we can pull it out, but I think I can fit through the door and at least grab our stuff." He says after a while with a sigh, I nod and say, "okay."

He takes off the plaid shirt he was wearing over a t-shirt and throws it at me, I don't catch it and it falls to the ground, Maaz scowls before turning to the car, he opens the drivers door and whines a bit before pushing himself in. I wait patiently and try to fix up my very loose hijab.

He comes out a few minutes later with his backpack and my side bag, I decide to be nice and grab them from him before letting him hold onto my foot and pull himself out.

"Do you have your phone?" He asks grunting as he puts his shirt back on. I nod and go through my bag, grabbing the shattered from before phone I hand it to him. He winces looking at the screen and I nod again saying, "yeah it was out of my rage this morning."

He somehow guess my password correctly and I'm about to question him when he says, "you told me you have the same password for everything back in grade seven and that it's Maaztheidiot66." I open my mouth but no words come out and I close it again.

"Dang it no signal. Stupid Australia. And great, it's dark too now." He says sighing as he hands me my phone back. He loos back at the car one more time before slowly starting to trudge towards a more cleaner spot.

I watch confused as he makes a small rectangle in the sand, he stand in his small rectangle and my eyes widen as he turns back and says, "are you going to pray too or is it your time of month?"

I choke on my spit and cough for a few seconds before glaring at him, "you idiot you don't just go asking that!" He shrugs and makes a rectangle for me, a bit behind and a bit farther. "I live in a house full of girls, it's not that weird."

I stand on my rectangle for a while watching as he starts praying, if not for him I think I would've just made an excuse in my head and continued on. We finish off soon and he says, "let's keep walking even thigh it's dark we'll eventually reach a place soon."

I nod and round up my stuff following him up the hill.

----------

ANOTHER CHAPTER AT YOUR SERVICE SORRY FOR THE WAIT, STUPID SCHOOL AGAIN

Oh and my wonderful readers if you could do me a favour and read my friends ( her wattpad names seeping fire) book it would mean a lot, her books called black hearts and it's poems but they're amazing check em out if you can!

THANKS AND BYEEEE

OH AND IAmACaticorn WAS HERE FIRST