Epilogue

1 year later

"Raif you little meatball stop crawling into the bathroom!" I hear Maaz's taunting as he picks Raif up and places him onto the bed. But the little one year old won't settle down and begins to try and get off the bed.

I place the last pin into my hijab and walk over to Maaz. I spin a bit in my dress and grin as I ask, "how do I look?"

He takes his eyes off of Raif and grins down at me, "gorgeous as always." Maaz pecks my forehead before grabbing the bow tie out of his pocket and holding it up, "help please?"

I chuckle and pull him closer by the collars of his shirt, I begin to tie it for him as he wraps his arms around my waist. As I finish tying it, a loud wail comes from the room where Rafa was peacefully sleeping.

Maaz and I look at each other before looking around for Raif. "Ugh shit." Maaz mumbles once we don't spot him, and he rushes to the room, me following close behind.

We walk through the door to see exactly what we had expected. The little troublemaker had once again awoken his sister by crawling on top of her and hugging her to death.

"Raif!" I groan out as I pick him up off of his sister. Maaz picks Rafa up and tries to calm her crying down as I glare at the happily grinning boy.

Raif was dressed in a miniature version of his dad's suit and somehow managed to already pull the little tie off and lose one of his shoes.

"There there Rafa its okay," I hear Maaz whispering as I place Raif back down. Her cries slowly decrease and a little adorable pout is left on her face. I smile gently and brush away her small curls from her face. Her blue orbs glisten with unshed tears as she puts her arms out to me, wanting to be held.

Maaz hands her over before placing a light kiss on her cheek and then as he follows the already on a prowl Raif he asks, "what happened to his shoe Rainy?"

I walk over to the twins conjoined closet looking for a dress Rafa could wear. "I'm not sure, check in the living room, oh and did you call the taxi guy yet?"

"Yeah they said a taxi will be here in about twenty minutes so hurry and get the princess dressed." He says before his adorable baby talk comes back on, playing with Raif I'm assuming.

I pick out a cute little red dress that Maaz's mom gifted to us and hold it out in front of Rafa, "do you like this one munchkin?" I ask grinning at her. She looks like she's looking over and just as I'm about to put her down so she can wear it, she grabs a hold and throws it as far as her little arms can go, "no no no!" She whines out and I chuckle before hanging it back up.

I hold her out so she can look through the clothes and say, "okay go on choose yourself then." She squeals in happiness before sticking her little chubby hands into the heaps of dresses.

I watch as she begins to tug at one and help her get it off the hanger. It's a cute lilac dress with woven flowers on the edges of it. "Nice choice Rafi." I say pecking her chubby cheek.

She flaps her arms and squeals as I pull the dress over her head and zip it up from the back. I pick out matching shoes and begin to comb her hair out as she wiggles around in my lap.

Finishing up I grin at her and pick her up walking towards our room, "Maaz did you find Raif's shoe?" I ask as I enter. Maaz is laying back on the bed as Raif drives his trucks over the length of his dad's chest and stomach.