In which Maaz brings out his inner chicken

"MAAZ PULL FASTER!"

"SHUT UP IVE BEEN PULLING FOR HOURS!!"

"Just hurry up you slow turd!!" I scream back holding on to his shirt with a death grip.

After what feels like a billion years we're finally close enough for me to walk the rest or limp that is. Maaz quickly stuffs his shirt back into his bag and makes hurry up motions with his hands.

"Now who's the slow one." He says waiting at the top of the three wooden stairs. I scowl up at him before limping up the rickety wood pieces and shoving him out of the way to open the door.

He of course with his long arse arms beats me to it and the hinges on the door squeak as he pulls it open gesturing for me to go in first.

The inside is dusty and a dim with posters of wanted people surrounding almost every wall, a small jail cell rests in the back and looks as if it hasn't been used in years.

I look towards where the desk is, and on top of that lays the head of a chubby man with a well groomed black moustache. The rest of his body is on a chair and bent at a very awkward place. He seems to be snoring deeply and looks as if it could take a billion elephants to wake him up. Drool drops from the end of his mouth and I scrunch my nose in disgust as it plops right down onto the hard surface.

"How do we wake him up?" I say to Maaz quite loudly just to see if he can be awoken by that, but he doesn't and continues snoring.

"We could poke at him?"

I glare at Maaz and he shrugs as a response. "Hello!! Sir?! Wake up! Please??" I yell as loud as I can, but he still doesn't even stir!

"BAQ WAUQ BAQ BAQ BAQ WAAUUUQQQ!" Maaz screeches out imitating the sounds of a chicken, he even flaps his arms as if he is one.

"Maaz what the he'll are you doing?!" I say as he continues with his obnoxious noises. He 'bauqs' at me one more time before regaining his normal stance and saying, "well you see, the normal human being can easily be awoken when the sounds of a rooster or chicken is nearby. I, myself, cannot make the rooster sounds so I settled for the chicken." And with that he regains making the chicken noises and dawdling around the chubby man who with all this ruckus is still asleep.

"MAAZ OH MY GOD SHUT UP!" I screech out and suddenly the chubby man sits straight up and pulls out his gun, shooting one bullet straight through Maaz's head.

An ear piercing scream bursts out of my mouth as he thumps to the floor.

-------------
*sniffle sniffle* oh Maaz...

OMG YEAH I THINK HALF OF YOU KNOW IM KIDDING OKAY SORRY SORRY ILL CONTINUE THE REAL PART OF THE CHAPTER

--------

"MAAZ OH MY GOD SHUT UP!" I screech out and he turns his head to me still in the stance of a chicken, with his head stuck out right at me and his eyes wide open. He sighs and says, "you're such a fun sponge Rainy."

I roll my eyes and go towards the chubby man, I pick up a pencil and proceed on doing what Maaz had suggested earlier, poking him. I feel Maaz smirk as I poke the man over and over with he pencil, Maaz soon joins me and it seems as if we poked every place, but he still continues snoring.

"Oh I got an idea!" Maaz exclaims and then leans down close to the man's ear. He whispers one word, clearly and audible, "McDonalds."

I stumble backwards as the man suddenly stands up, his chair falling behind him, "Where? Where!" he says frantically looking around as Maaz cheekily grins giving me a thumbs up.

"SIKE! There is no McDonalds but I promise to get you some if you pretty please with a cherry on top help us!" Maaz says and the mans face goes hard in a frown, he stares at both of us before saying, "nope," and plopping down in his chair, he resumes his before position and closes his eyes.

"Bu-but you're a police officer, you're supposed to help us!" I stumble out and his head springs back up as he says, "oh yeah I forgot about that...okay fine describe to me the person who stole your car or whatever."

"A ditch." Maaz says and I slap my forehead.

"A ditch?" The man replies with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, a ditch, not a bitc--" I quickly cut Maaz off before he can continue, "what he means to say is that our car fell into a ditch way back there somewhere, and we have no way of reaching our destination, so could you maybe like help us with that?"

He stares me dead in the eyes, "nope. I'm not supposed to leave this hut."

I sigh, "so can we take the car then, and when we get there, I promise we'll send it back somehow."

He laughs a meaty laugh, "you really think I would just hand a police car over to two teenagers? This is nonsense, you're just wasting my time, get out."

"We are both over twenty and maybe this one over here can't act his age," I say at the same time Maaz topples over a pencil holder while sheepishly saying 'sorry' and trying to clean it up, "but I just really want to go back to my family...my brother." I say ending it off a bit emotionally trying to ease some sympathy from him.

The man's quiet for a few seconds be fore he blunty says, "nope, now get put." he stands up from his chair and now i can fully see that long with the chubbiness he also holds some muscles.

I frown while following Maaz, as we're close to exiting Maaz turns around and sticks both his middle fingers up in the air towards the man, I quickly shove his hands down before the man can see and scowl at his childishness.

"Why are you grinning?" I ask while limping down the stairs and staring at his beaming face. He shoves his hand into his pocket and pulls out a set of keys, I gasp and say, "you stole his car keys?"

He boyishly nods but I shake my head, "no, we can't steal a police car!"

"We also can't stay here alone any longer, now come on the car's over there under that mat." i quickly follow him as my legs can take me and as he pulls the mat off of the car he say, "come on, get in, we can ask for forgiveness later!"

I look behind me to see if the officer isn't following before opening the door and plopping down into the cool leather seat. Maaz grins at me from the driver's seat and turns the engine on, "why so scared Rainy Bear, don't fret, Maaz is here!" And with that Maaz guns the pedal and we zoom off across the sand and then onto the road.

------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER GOES OUT TO THE BEST CATICORN AND PROBS THE ONLY CATICORN OUT THERE, THE ONE AND ONLY PAOLA CATTY MCCATICORN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SWEET LITTLE NUGGET (even though you're taller than me! XD) I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER AND I WISH I COULD GIFT YOU WITH LIKE A TONNES OF GLITTLER AND SPARKLES BUT SADLY THIS CHPATER WOULD HAVE TO DO, ILY SO MUCH PROBS EVEN AS AS MUCH AS SUCHI *WINK WINK EYEBROW WAGGLE* AND I'M SO PROUD TO CALL YOU ONE OF MY BEST AND AMAZING AND FABULOUS AND WONDERFUL AND EVERY OTHER AMAZING WORD INTERNET BUDDY EVER!!!!

Happy Birthday Catty!!!