In which he denys the love

Maaz's pov

"I dislike all three of you with a passion," I grumble as my three elder sisters continue watching their stupid Oprah. Here I was sitting all peaceful and nice and then bam the three witches come and snatch the remote away.

"Shut up, you love us," the eldest of the triplets, Mahum, says ruffling my hair. I groan and try to fix it but before I know it all three of them have their hands in it making it wild. "I do not rest my last case." I say getting up.

"You gonna go talk to your lover girl again?" The second eldest, Maira, says with a smirk wafting her dark black hair over her shoulder. I suck in my bottom lip confused, "uh no I'm not gonna go talk to mum."

Minha, the third witch slaps her forehead, "no you puff ball, Rania, not mum." I roll my eyes and lean against the living room wall making sure to look serious, "she's annoying why would I want to talk to her?"

"Cuz you have a teeeeny tiny crush on her that we all know off except for you." Mahum says with another smirk, I sigh and scowl at them, "yeah sure, have you three even met her, it's like a whole new species!" I say before walking out and up the stairs, but not before hearing, "keep it halal Maazi!" From all three of them.

I roll my eyes once again as I enter my room, I don't even know why I'm up this early in the morning when it's summer break, 11am would be my 7 am normally.

Looking across my messy room I find Rania's window closed shut, my eyebrows draw in confused, her brother normally barges in at 10:30 am and opens the blinds which makes her start ranting. I walk over and lean my head looking at the side of my house and over to their driveway, Laith's car isn't there, maybe that's why.

Shrugging to myself I sit onto the edge of my bed after turning on the Xbox. "God damn you," I grumble as the enemy drones my battle area, leaving my poor figure on the ground dead.

Wait a second...wasn't Rania supposed to be going to a wedding today? Oh woah, I chuckle slightly, that little turd didn't wake up on time. Smirking I continue playing the game.

But then the emotions tear their way into my brain.

be nice and tell her

What? Why?

Because it'll be thoughtful and kind!

Being thoughtful is overrated, I fight back to the imaginary white guy on my shoulder.

Just do it you little khara!

I blink shaking my head, woah, what was that? Sighing I pull at my hair messing it up even more. Darn my mother for raising me to be good, I think as I pick up stuff to throw at the idiots window.

Looking at the window and then down at the distance before looking at my hand I throw the small eraser. It thumps off with the a small sound and I sigh watching it go down into the bushes. She owes me an eraser.

Looking around my room I spot my soccer ball and decide to throw that, I can always make her go get it. Grabbing the ball I aim it at her window and before thinking twice I throw it. It bounces off and down and I look up at her window.

I swear if she doesn't wak-- "WHAT IS IT YOU IGNORANT WALKING BALL OF IDIOTICNESS?!" My eyes widen as she screeches this out with her comforter wrapped around her head.

"Well damn girl....you know what? This is a privilege, you and all your shabbiness getting to see this all natural handsome face in the morning." I say with a smirk as she continues to fume.

"The only thing natural are those eyeballs and even those look plastic as fudge." She seethes out tightening the large purple comforter under her chin. "I don't know they feel pretty real."

She scowls at me and goes to shut the window but I quickly yell, "so you're not going to the wedding?"

Her body turns rigid and I quickly grab my ear plugs pushing them into my ears. I think I know what's coming next.

"WHAT THE FLYING FUSHING FRIDGING FRICK?!!" She yells so aloud I hear it even through my ear plugs, she puts her arms to her head before realizing that she's showing me a lot of her bare skin and putting them down again.

I watch as she continues saying stuff but all I see is her mouth moving and her eyes flaring everywhere. When her mouth stops I cautiously take each plug out, "uh you done?" I whisper but she hears it and gives me a death glare.

"Yes I'm done! I'm so done! I can't even done done! Done is me! And me is done!" She says roughly pulling the comforter back over to her forehead.

"Yeah alright, so what are you going to do?" I ask playing with the squishy balls of sponge, I hastily place them back onto the table as she throws daggers at them.

"I don't know! Why do you care anyways?!" She says with a grumble, I shrug running a hand through my hair. "I don't." With that I give a small wave and pull the blinds down. I jump onto my bed and grab my controller resuming the game. Monsters, here I come.

------------

ANOTHER CHAPTER AT YOUR SERVICE

Ugh guys school starts on Monday I can't do it, why did the break go by so fast? Why oh why?

I really don't have much to say though, so I hope you liked it!!

Byeeeee