In which Maaz is introduced to a womanly product

"My socks are getting sweaty."

"Well what do you what me to do about it?" I grumble back to the idiot in front of me. His shoulders move up and down in a shrug and I roll my eyes. It's been what I believe thirty minutes since Aladdin said fourty-five and I'm beyond done with the whines if Maaz and the up and down motion this camel moves in.

He or she; I forget if we're riding on Robert or Agatha, has farted at least three times this whole ride and like I said before, I'm beyond done.

At least the view was nice, and no I don't mean the back of Maaz head. The sky above got darker with colours of orange and gold as the time passed, the temperature was still hot but it could pass for mild with the slight breeze waving through. If my phone would work, I would have my whole camera roll full off pictures of the sky. Probably Maaz's face too but that'd only be because he'd photobomb

"Do you have a plastic bag?" Maaz asks but I decide to ignore him, too lazy and boiling hot to form words. "Are you alive back there?" I groan out a 'barely' and he chuckles, "fine just hand me your bag then." I lazily grab the bag between us and shove it into his chest.

As my eyes began to droop again, I realize I have personal stuff in that bag. The one Maaz is currently shuffling through. "Aha I found one!" Just as I'm about to grab it back he gasps.

"Holy shit what is this contraption?!" He yells throwing something back into the bag really quick before shoving the bag back at me. I groan, nearly toppling over the camel, and say, "what?" He shakes his head and doesn't say anything.

I hastily look inside my bag and my eyes go wide when I realize he went too deep into the bag and found one of my woman items. "Astagfirullah, astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah--" I cut off his mumbling's of seeking forgiveness from God and say, "calm down you turd. You live with five females how do you not see this on the daily?"

That shuts him up and I stuff the pad back deep into the bag, "and this is why my mother gave me my own bathroom." Maaz mumbles to himself and I hold back a smile.

"What did you need the bag for?" I ask, changing the subject so it doesn't turn any more awkward. "Oh uh this." With that he balances the reins to the camel on top of his head and turns so he's sitting sideways on the camel.

Finding his balance he then leans down and takes both his shoes off, plus his socks. He then stuffs them into the bag and knots it shut. The camel's foot suddenly sinks in a bit causing Maaz to loose his balance. He shrieks a somewhat manly shriek and crashes into me, I push him off but that causes him to nearly fall backwards so I quickly grab a fistful of his shirt.

"Don't let go." He gasps out as his head dangles mere inches from the desert ground. "But you're heav-vy," I groan out trying to pull him up, my other hand is wrapped around the camels hump and the stupid camel won't stop, does he not notice that his hump hair is being pulled at?!

"And we're here!!" Aladdins voice calls out and our camel finally stops. My lack of body strength finally caves in and I come tumbling over the camel, a shriek comes out of my mouth as my feet get caught in the reins. I don't know wether those are the camel groans or Maazs groans as he hits the ground right under me, but all I can focus is on the fact my scarf may fall off and that if the camel decides to sit down I would end up laying on Maaz. Which is bad, very bad.

"Well uhm this is an awkward picture...if you guys like wanted privacy or someth---"

"SHUT UP AND GET ME DOWN." I yell out tucking my hijab into my shirt so it doesn't move up. "Okay, okay, uhm Robert sit!" His words make sense too late and as Robert begins to sit my head gets closer to the ground, also known as Maaz's chest.

I breathe a sigh of relief when he rolls out in time and now I am face to face with sand, instead of his face. "Don't eat the sand Rainy." Maaz says as I feel them both tugging at the reins to get them free of my legs. Or tugging at my legs to free them of the reins. Same thing..

Once I'm free I grab a fistful of sand and heave it at the idiot who can't keep his balance on a camel moving a meter per hour. "You dumb loaf of bread, this is all your fault." I fix Up my shirt and hijab as he smack the pieces of sand off his head. "Oh great, now I have sand in places that's never had sand in them before." He grumbles out.

"Okay uhm now that you two are done, I would like to say it's been a pleasure guiding you and I hope your lives are well lived and--" Aladdin begins to say but Maaz cuts him off.

"Wait hold up what?" He says flabbergasted, i scrunch my eyebrows too asking, "you're leaving?"

"Yeah uhm change of plans. Something happened and uh I need to uh get back...somewhere. But don't worry, I know how to get you two to the wedding. Well you see--"

Maaz cuts him off again saying, "are you okay Aladdin?" Aladdin looks at the both of us not saying anything before spitting out, "yeah totally fine. I just have something really important that I can't explain but like I said before I promise you two will be on the right track."

I look at Maaz at the same time he turns to look at me, he raises na eyebrow and I shrug. "Alright, if you say so. So uh how do we get to the wedding?"

"Well you said it was in Northam right?" He says petting the camel, I scrunch my eyebrows and say, "did I?" He quickly nods and I shrug to confirm. "Okay so there's this mango bus coming--"

"Oh I love mangos." Maaz says dreamily, Aladdin looks at him before continuing, "as I was saying, there's a mango bus--"

"Oh, did I mention I love mangos. Well I do...I really do." Maaz says again with a smiling sigh. Aladdin and I scowl at him as Aladdin says, "a BUS is coming and it usually picks up hitchhikers, what you need to do is get off at the fourth intersection. Memorize that. Four. Four okay? Not five. Not three. But four."

I nod as Maaz says, "will he let me eat the mangos?"

-----------

GUYS IM DONE WITH EXAMS, SCREAM IN JOY WITH ME!

OH AND OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA EVER AND ITS GONNA HAVE ALL YOUR SOCKS BLOWN OFF AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS GOING TO BE LIKE WAIT WHATTT AND ILL BE LIKE HEHEHHEHEH CUZ IM SO EVIL AND ITS SO COOL AND I JUST LOVE MYSELF

K byeeeeeeee