Ch. 27- Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low

When I awoke the next morning, Ashton's arm was wrapped around me, as if he were cuddling me like a teddy bear. It was actually really cute, but as usual, I really had to pee.

"It seems that we are just always going to have this issue, but I need to go to the bathroom, Ash." I say, pulling out of his grip. He mumbled something and flipped over on his other side.

As I was in the bathroom, it hit me that yesterday had been Sunday and we had school today.

"Ashton get up! We have school today!" I shriek in his ear, freaking out and starting to run around my bedroom trying to get ready for school as quickly as I could.

"Ella its just one day of school missed. Obviously your mom doesn't care or she would have gotten us up. Besides, its 10. By the time that we get ready and eat breakfast and head off to school it'll almost be 11. Half the day has already gone by." He says, sitting up and watching me rush around the room.

"I can't miss anymore days of school though! I've already missed enough." I say, sighing and sitting down on the bed.

"It's all going to be alright. Just breathe and chill out. By the way, we don't have school today." He says, smirking at me.

"I totally forgot. But we do have school tomorrow." I state, hitting my forehead because I had freaked out for nothing.

"You're cute when you freak out for nothing." He says, getting up and stretching.

"I don't have a very good memory, Ashton. Be quiet." I say, pouting at him.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks, heading towards my doorframe and looking at me, still smirking at me.

"You are at my house, so I should be the one making breakfast." I state, getting up and pushing passed him and walking downstairs to the kitchen, which there was a note written on the fridge.

"Mom says that she made us pancakes this morning and to have a great day." I say, opening up the fridge and grabbing out the pancakes that she had placed into the fridge.

"She also says that there's Nutella, Syrup, or whipped cream and strawberries to put on top." I state, getting the whipped cream and strawberries out, because that sounded damn good to me.

"I miss Vegemite." Ashton says, grabbing the Nutella out of the pantry and sighing.

"It just sounds really gross to me. I mean it's really salty isn't it?" I ask as I begin to cut up the strawberries to put on top of my pancakes.

"Yeah I guess so, but I really like it on toast and cheese toasties." He says, sighing again as he spreads the Nutella on top of his pancakes.

"Do you miss Australia?" I ask him, seeing as he was upset about Vegemite, he probably did, but I was just curious.

"No not really. I miss the warmth, my family, and some of our food products, but other than that, not really." He states, shrugging. He steals some of the strawberries I had been cutting and places them on top of the Nutella with a smile on his face.

"Cheeky boy." I say, as I spray some whipped cream at him.

My mother is going to kill me if I start a food fight in our kitchen, yet that didn't stop me from going into the pantry and grabbing up a handful of flour and also tossing it at Ashton, which almost covered his entire face in just one throw.

"You're toast, Ella." He says, smirking and digging into the fridge and pulling out caramel syrup.

"You wouldn't dare!" I shriek, ducking into the cabinets and grabbing a frying pan.

"Oh you know I would." He says, getting a spoon and scooping up some of the syrup and launching it at me. The frying pan didn't save me either because my reflexes suck.

"I surrender." I say, waving my finger up in the air, grabbing the cut up strawberries that were left and launching them at Ashton.

He ducks almost all of the strawberries, but gets hit in the face by a few and then launches himself at the counter and starts spraying the whipped cream all over my face. I was officially surrendering now.

"Now to add the finishing touches. A strawberry on the nose." He says, smiling and placing a strawberry on my nose with a huge smile on his face.

"My mother is going to kill me." I state, laughing at our ridiculousness.

"At least we had fun while making the mess." He states, moving himself closer and closer to my body, making me move away from him until my back hit the counter, unable to move any further.

He leaned down and kissed me, and then quickly pulled away, scooping up the whip cream on my face and eating it. He tasted

"You can't just kiss me like that and then eat the whip cream off of my face, Ashton!" I say, hitting him on the shoulder and shaking my head at him.

"I mean if you want me to kiss you some more, I can." He says, cocking his right eyebrow up at me and walking back over to me and leaning in and placing his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back, but ended up making a face because he still tasted like flour.

"What?" He asks, a look of confusion written on his face.

"It's nothing. You just taste like flour, and well, its really not a really good taste." I state, shrugging at him.

"Well who's fault is that for throwing flour at me." He states, beginning to cut into his pancakes and eat them with a happy face written on his face.

"Mine." I say, pouting up at him, turning away and beginning to cut strawberries up again since I had wasted the rest of them on Ashton.

"You want me to cut some strawberries up for you?" He asks, walking up behind me, placing his hands on my hips and placing his head on top of mine.

"Naw, I can handle the cutting of strawberries. You know, if we were to actually have children together, they would all be taller than me because you are like nine plus inches taller than me. That counts for any of you. I'm so short." I state, sighing.

"Well it's a good thing that I like short girls than. Easier for them to give a hummer." He states, furrowing his eyebrows at me with a strange glint in his eyes.

"You are such a pervert, Ashton. Still not as bad as Calum of course, but you are a close second." I state, shaking my head at him and placing my strawberries on top of my pancakes.

"Ella, what are we?" He asks, picking up our plates and placing them on the dining room table with a very serious look on his face.

"What do you want us to be?" I ask in all seriousness.

"I feel silly saying it, but boyfriend and girlfriend." He states, biting his lip and scratching the back of his neck in nervousness.

"I think that we can make our way up to it. I mean we still haven't been on a proper date yet, but I really enjoy being around you, and I know you won't do anything stupid like Calum, so like I said before. I would really like to try and give us a chance at some point." I state, finally cutting into my pancakes and taking a bite.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asks, biting his lip again.

"Ashton you don't have to ask." I state, smiling up at him, which brightens his face up ten more times than what it had already been. He gets up and places his lips on mine again, a smile being brought to both of our faces.

I actually gave myself Ashton feels while writing this... I really really want her and Ashton to get together. Like you don't understand how badly I want this to work out for them, but I also still want her with Calum! The glory of being the writer of the story. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and you know as usual, I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes! I'll catch them all eventually and start trying to correct them. I catch them when rereading the story on my phone, but it's kind of hard to switch between reading on the app and writing on the app for me. Thanks for reading and I'll see you again on the next update!