Ch. 32- Chandelier by Sia

"Calum just texted me saying that he's having a party this Friday because of the good news about 1D discovering us." Ashton says, playing with my hair. We were currently laying on my bed. Just laying there.

"That's cool, but there's probably going to be alcohol, and I most certainly don't want to be around that. I state, sitting up and looking over at Ashton.

"You don't have to drink it." He says, making it sound like there was no such thing as peer pressure.

"As long as you are going to be around to protect me, I'll go. Just for you." I say, leaning over and quickly kissing him on the lips, and then getting up off of my bed to go find something to cook for breakfast. Ashton followed me down to the kitchen while we searched for something to eat. My eyes landed on spaghetti noodles and pasta sauce and I knew right then and there that I was going to be cooking pasta, because that sounded damn good.

"Go sit down and watch some t.v. I'll cook this." Ashton says, taking the noddles and pasta sauce out of my hands and quickly kissing me on the lips before searching around the rest of the kitchen to find everything to cook the food in.

"Thanks Ashton." I say, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. I of course wasn't going to watch t.v., so I pulled my phone out, grabbed a pair of headphones laying around and went onto youtube to watch whoever had updated recently, which was Dan and Phil games playing Five Nights At Freddy's 3.

"I hate this damn game so fucking much, but I must watch!" I say, clicking on the video and beginning to watch the boys play the game. Phil was already a bit jumpy in the beginning, which made Dan jumpy, which in return made me jumpy. I shrieked half way through the video because of the warning for the ventilation needing reset or whatever.

"Ella, are you alright?" Ashton asks, running out of the kitchen with a very panicked look plastured upon his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just watching something a bit scary and I guess I screamed. Thanks for coming in to protect me." I say, smiling up at him. He walked back into the kitchen shaking his head. I continued the video and once it ended, I clicked on the next channel that had updated which was WatchGirlsPlay, absolutely one of my favorite gaming channels right now, plus the girls were super nice and even replied to a lot of the comments that their viewers made.

"Are you serious? They made another Dungeon Nightmares. I couldn't even finish the first one." I say, clicking on the video and beginning to watch them play the game. I had tried to play the first game once, but I needed a mouse so whenever a skeleton or something was watching me, I couldn't control the looking angel and would die. It's not that it's really that scary, it's just the darkness of the game and just not being able to see anything until it's up on you. As usual the girls were jumpy except Sydney. I've only ever seen her scared once, and that was during their Among the Sleep video. She's funny and I really like her. (ok, seriously if you like to watch video game channels and don't have any girl gaming channels yet or want some other's to check out, please check out this youtube channel. I aboslutely love them all to death and they really do reply to their fans. Molly is my fave girl next to Drea and they are just really funny. Just please please check them out if you like those kind of channels and have the time.)

"Dinner's done." Ashton walks in, which sauce on his face, as if it had exploded on him.

"Please tell me you aren't dinner." I state, getting up off the couch and walking over to him with a questioning look on my face.

"I was taste testing the sauce and then it bubbled up and splashed on my face. Fucking hurt too." He says, walking back into the kitchen and wiping his face off and leading me to the dining room where our plates were sat. He had even sat Parmesian cheese on the table, as if just knowing I couldn't eat my Spaghetti without it.